Twenty-Six: Please

*****WARNING THIS CHAPTER HAS SEXUAL CONTENT. I WILL LEAVE A LINE IN THE CHAPTER THAT POINTS AT WHERE IT STARTS AND IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE, YOU CAN SKIP IT****

Twenty-Six: Please

Ava

"The Council is still baffled that you have two Mates, let alone twins. It's never happened." Mikayla said as we were coming back from the walk.

"I don't understand it either myself." I said.

"Are you worried about the legends?" she asked.

"Kind of, but there isn't much I can do about it. I won't leave them. I love them." I said, pausing as the sound of what I had said hit me. It had come out so naturally that I didn't even realize what I said until I said it. Since when had I felt this way about them? I thought about it until I thought back to nights before when I was cuddled with them. They had been sound asleep, but I had been having trouble that night. When I had looked between the two I had felt at home, with thoughts of our future in my mind.

And in that moment, they had become my everything.

"Awwww, how cute!" Mikayla said, and I smacked her arm.

"Ouuuuch, that huuurt."

"Good!" I laughed as we continued our walk.

"Are you sure you don't want me to come with you?" I asked Mikayla as she tied her last boot up. Her long blond hair was now in a high pony tail, her usually frilly clothes were now replaced with a dark long sleeve and leggings that allowed her to move without hinderance. She looked up at me with her blue eyes and glared.

"No, you are not coming with already, this is the third time you've asked. If you ask one more time Ava, I swear to God I'm going to throat punch you." I covered my neck with my hands and gave her a look of mock horror.

"So violent!" I said, and she laughed.

"Oh, come on, you are so much more violent than me." She said as she stood.

"I have no idea what you're talking about, Dearie." I feigned ignorance as I batted my eyelashes. Mikayla rolled her eyes as I chuckled. A sudden waive of intense pain flooded my body and I had to grip the couch to keep from falling.

"Whoa there, are you okay?" Mikayla asked. I nodded as I tried to breathe through the pain. It intensified, and my knees gave out.

"Ava? Ava Honey, what's going on?" she asked panicked. Then suddenly the pain left, leaving a wave of something that only my Mates caused. All I wanted was to be with them, right this very moment.

"Shit, Emilio! Elijah!" she called out as what felt like fire spread through my body. Mikayla reached out to help me up but the moment her skin touched mine I screamed. Her hand felt like a needle touching my skin.

"Damnit. Elijah! Emilio! Get your asses in here now!" she yelled. Another wave of fire spread through my body and I collapsed completely, laying on hard wood floor as I whimpered in pain.

"What the hell happened?!" Emilio's voice met my ears and I opened my eyes to find Mikayla and him speaking, as a tingling feeling spread through my lower half.

"I don't know what happened, one second we were talking, the next she was crumbling in pain. It's the heat. It's time." She said as Emilio looked at me, his eyes changing between his and his wolf's.

"I have to go now, we still need to get this McElroy thing handled. You take care of my friend, got it?" he nodded, not even paying attention to her as he knelt to me. Mikayla bowed briefly to me, mouthing 'good luck' with a wink before she left.