Chapter 10 - Dancing under the stars

Ashley's POV

When I woke up the following morning, Blaze was already awake. He was staring at me.

 He was staring at me

"Hey." I murmured in a sleepy voice, smiling.

He smiled at me back and leaned over. He placed a soft kiss on my lips.

We were laying on the bed without talking, looking into each other's eyes. Sometimes you didn't need words for expressing your feelings; just one gaze was enough. He was trailing his fingertips along my bare chest, our eyes locked in each other.

Blaze's POV

Today was our last day in Aspen. We were going back tomorrow morning. But I couldn't tell I wanted to go back. These days in Aspen were magical, away from everyone and everything. Just two of us. I had a strange feeling that when we went back, this magic would have disappeared.

"Ashley?" I called her as I walked into the kitchen. But she wasn't here either.

Then, I called her again and went towards the garden.

"I am here, darling." She responded.

I turned around towards the voice. I smiled at her when I saw her. My beautiful angel.

She smiled at me as she walked towards me

She smiled at me as she walked towards me. I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her closer to me, and I placed a soft kiss on her forehead. I pulled back a little after I had inhaled her beautiful scent that had been memorized in my mind forever. I cupped her face in my hands and placed a passionate kiss on her lips.

In the evening, we decided to have our dinner in the garden, in the open air. The weather was amazing. There was just a light breeze.

I lit the candles while waiting for her in the garden. There was romantic music playing in the background. The stars were shining in the dark sky. I wanted this night to be unforgettable for us.

She walked towards me with her mesmerizing smile on her face. She wore a navy blue mini dress, showing her slender legs. She looked stunning.

I smiled at her back as I approached her. I held her hand and placed a passionate kiss on her lips.