Chapter 47 - The new beginning

Ashley's POV

It had been more than four months since that day. It was the toughest months in my life. Paparazzi had been staying in front of the mansion the last couple of months; it was difficult to leave the mansion. We had been in the magazines every day the last four months. Fortunately,they had been lessening in front of the mansion the last couple of days.

Blaze had been searching for the person who put the tape at the ceremony, but he hadn't found anything.

The tension between my father and us was still continuing. He hadn't been talking to me. Blaze tried to talk to him a few times, but he didn't listen to him for a second.

There was a knock on the door. Blaze walked in and closed the door behind him.

"Baby." He approached me as he gave me a charming smile. I responded to him with a smile.

He cupped my cheek and caressed my cheek with his thumb. I wrapped my arms around his waist and leaned my head on his chest. He tightened his grip around me, breathing in my scent.

He pulled back, still holding me in his arms. He tucked the lock of my hair behind my ear as he said. "Pack Aspen's and your stuff. We are going to spend some time together away from here."

"Really?" I asked happily

I really needed to move away from here for a while.

He nodded, giving me a boyish smile

He nodded, giving me a boyish smile. He leaned towards my ear and whispered in my ear. "To Aspen."

He pulled back and winked at me, giving me a mischievous smile. I tapped on his chest playfully as I laughed, guessing what he meant.

I walked towards his car, carrying Aspen in my arms. Meanwhile, Blaze was putting our suitcases into the trunk.

Blaze walked towards us, smiling at me. He caressed Aspen's hair gently and took him in his arms. He placed him into the baby car seat. Then, we got in the car.

"Are you ready,guys?" Blaze asked, grinning while looking at us from the rearview mirror. "Aspen, we are going to such a beautiful place. So special place for us as well as for you." He said as he gave me a playful smirk. I shook my head, smiling.

We arrived at the airport. Blaze got out of the car and opened the door for me. I got out of the car. Blaze took the baby car seat carefully.

We were on the jet. Aspen fell asleep as soon as we got on the jet. Blaze and I were drinking champagne,sitting next to each other. He entwined our fingers and placed them on his thigh, moving them up and down along his thigh. I bit my lower lip as I felt tingling between my legs. He was staring at me lustfully.

He leaned closer to me and whispered in my ear. "Follow me."

He stood up and went to the restroom. A few seconds later, I stood up and followed him. As soon as I closed the door behind me, he captured my lips and pushed me back against the door. I ran my fingers through his hair, enjoying his mind-blowing kiss.

He slid his hand under my dress. He moved his lips down to my neck, placing butterfly kisses while his hand roamed my thigh possessively. The desire raised throughout my body. I arched my back in need for him. I was burning in desire.

"Blaze." I murmured as I closed my eyes, enjoying his skillful touches.

I gasped, gripping his shoulders as he showed his two fingers inside me.

"Always so ready for me." He murmured huskily in my ear.

He unbuttoned his pants and unzipped his fly. He lifted me up in his arms like I was a feather and placed me on the sink counter.

He wrapped his arm around me and lifted me up a little and took my panties off. In a swift move, he was inside me. I moaned, gripping his shoulders tightly. He captured our lips as he started moving in and out.

Blaze parked his car in front of the house. We got out of the car. I watched around as the happiness filled me. I remembered our memories here. The most beautiful days in my life.

Blaze placed his hand on my lower back protectively as he approached me, holding Aspen in his arms. He placed a tender kiss on my hair as he gave me a bright smile.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked, smiling.

"Calling back my memories." I said, giving him a wide smile.

He grinned at me mischievously as he said. "I remember too." He winked at me.

I rolled my eyes at him playfully as I guessed what he meant. "You are hopeless." I grinned at him.

His grin widened as he said. "It is your fault. You are freaking sexy. I can't get my hands off you. What can I do?" He shrugged his shoulders, smiling playfully. I placed a soft kiss on his lips.

I was rocking Aspen in my arms. He was looking at me, wide awake. It had been more than thirty minutes,but he didn't fall asleep.

"Baby?" Blaze called me as he walked in. "Is he still awake?!" He added as he saw Aspen.

"Yeah." I responded, feeling tired.

He gave me a warm smile as he suggested. "Give him to me and go to rest."

"Thank you." I said, giving him a wide smile and gave him Aspen.

"My little boy." Blaze cooed him as he took him in his arms. He kissed his cheek and started to rock him smoothly.

I went towards the bed and took my shoes. My feet were sore. I changed my clothes and lay down on the bed, and started to watch my men.

"He fell asleep." Blaze whispered and put him in the pram.

He pulled a blanket over him and kissed his forehead. "Sweet dreams, my little boy." He whispered.

He took off his clothes and put his sweatpants on. He lay down beside me on the bed and wrapped his arm around me, breathing in my scent. I placed my head on his chest. He entwined our fingers on his chest as he placed a tender kiss on my forehead. I closed my eyes,feeling his warmth.