Chapter 48 - Making new memories

Ashley's POV

I opened my eyes, breathing in the scent of the flowers. I smiled as I saw the bed that was covered with pink roses. I sat up on the bed and took one of them. I closed my eyes as I smelled it, enjoying the divine scent of the rose.

The door opened and Blaze walked in, holding the tray in his hands. He smiled at me as he noticed I was awake. I smiled at him back happily.

"Morning,baby." He smiled at me as he placed the tray beside me on the bed.

"Morning. Thank you for roses. They are wonderful." I said happily. "And for breakfast." I added.

He smiled at me and kissed my lips. "You are welcome."

He cut a piece of the pancake and extended the fork towards my mouth. I smiled at him and opened my mouth.

"Mmm...delicious." I commented. "My skillful boyfriend." I said as I extended the fork towards his mouth. He smiled at me and opened his mouth.

"Mmm...it is really delicious. I am the master at everything." He winked at me and laughed arrogantly. I shook my head,laughing.

"And so humble." I joked. He grinned at me.

After breakfast, we decided to go for a walk. I took Aspen in my arms as we went outside.

Blaze held my hand as we were walking in silence

Blaze held my hand as we were walking in silence. The weather was so beautiful. A breeze was blowing my hair, bringing the divine smell of the flowers while birds were singing.

I put Aspen in his pram as he fell asleep. Blaze was upstairs; he told me he had a surprise for me. He had not been letting me leave the room for the last two hours.

I put a mini cream dress on. I applied light makeup and left my hair open.

My phone buzzed. I grabbed my phone; it was Blaze.

'Come to the garden.'

When I walked out, I saw a path with glass candle lanterns on the ground. I smiled as I walked between the candles.

Blaze was waiting for me at the end of the path in his black suit. He looked so handsome. I smiled at him as I approached him.

"Miss." He held my hand and placed a soft kiss on top of my hand. I smiled sheepishly.

He pulled the chair for me. "Thanks." I said as I sat down. Then, he sat down too.

"To us." He clinked his glass to mine.

"To us."

He stood up and approached me. He extended his hand towards me. "Would this stunning woman dance with me?"

"Yes, with pleasure." I smiled as I took his hand.