Fight For Me ~ (xDelirious)

Age: 17
Warning: Abuse

+ This Time it's a boy reader :D

Request For : _cloak

*Cough* Follow *Cough* Rainbowlirious and 7MEGZ7

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ )

(Y/N'S POV)

  "You aren't apart of this family son!" He screamed once more hitting me with his belt. 391 days it's been, after I, his son, told him I was gay.

  He didn't accept me, nor did my mother. My younger sister? She cared for me and my best friend Jonathan did. She's gone now, she ran away and she's not coming back, but I'm hoping she does, just hoping.

  Jonathan's been with me since we were kids, I've told him all about my life and he's always been there to comfort me. He shared the same story, coming out, abuse, tears. I sorta like him, but he's been saying he has eyes for someone.

  "Get off your ass and do the dishes!" Mom screamed at me throwing a greased sponge at me. I cringed picking it up before walking away giving up, giving up hope.

Jonathan

Jonathan

Jonathan

  I can't get him out of my mind, I don't like him, I love him. No matter what I'm gonna do he'll like someone else and I think I know who, Evan Fong.

  He's practically fused with him, talking, laughing, all without me. He doesn't need me, he doesn't like me, why would I ever think there's a hint it's me and not the guy everyone likes and wants.

  The time reads 8:12 PM shit, Jonathan told me to meet up with him. Dishes aren't even done but fuck it, I need to see Jonathan.

  I walk out of the kitchen seeing my dead beat father sleeping on the couch with a beer in his hand. Disgusted I slowly walk to my room which was down the hall and make it in time before I hear the door next to me creek.

  I look at my outfit finding the white shirt I wore was dirty and pants were dirty as well. I sigh grabbing my f/c hoodie and black ripped jeans putting them on. I began looking at my window seeing it raining and grunted in annoyance. I grab my phone and headphones shoving them in my pocket as I lift the window open seeing Jonathan far down the street waiting for me.

  I wave hoping for him to see until I feel a hand grab my shoulder pulling me in. "AH-" my mouth was covered by a hand as I stared at my father who had a beer bottle. "What are you doing boy?" He growled in my ear smashing the beer bottle on a nearby nightstand staring at me dead in the eyes.

  "Haven't you been told to have manners?" He snarled as I screamed running to the door to see mom with a belt. "You're not mine, you'll never be." She lifted the belt hitting my face as I let out an eerie scream.

(JONATHAN'S POV)

The rain poured down my blue hoodie as I stared at Y/n's house, then his window. It's been 15 minutes and he still isn't here, maybe he's asleep?

  In his window I catch a glimpse of two figures that seemed like they were fighting or some short. I noticed Y/n's window was that open as I heard a scream of pain.

Shit.

  I ran as fast as I could to his house, I'm fucking praying he isn't hurt, his parents, they could fucking kill him! I slowly made my way toward his window seeing the sight that made me want to lash out.

  Y/n layed there blood on the group as his father was on top of him whacking him with a broken beer bottle. He gasped out for air as his face was cut from the glass as they bled too. His mother, god, his mother stood there hitting him with a belt laughing at him while he cried and begged her for mercy.

  I clenched my first grabbing the phone from my pocket as the rain splashed onto it. I quickly dial 911/999 as I jump through the window. I go unnoticed by them as I quietly stare in horror at Y/n's bleeding body spotting the lamp on his nightstand.

  I yank it out of the outlet earning a laugh from his mother, "Look D/n, it's Y/n's gay lover!" I growl at her sentence while hitting the back of her head with the lamp hearing her cry out as I was soon tackled by Y/n's father.

  "My, my, Jon isn't it? What do you think you'll do?" I could see something in his eyes, they were black, pure black.

  In horror I try my best to fight him off only to get hit in the face as his bottle. "Jonathan, face it, you're not going home tonight." He lifted his bottle in the air as I waited for impact whispering four words so softly.

"I love you Y/n."

I waited

I waited

I waited

Nothing.

  I looked up to realize he was never there I stared at Y/n who was one the ground punching his own father while crying. I looked over to find his mother unconscious from the hit of the lamp and Y/n's father who wasn't even possibly breathing.

"Y/n,"

"Y/n,"

"Y/N THAT'S ENOUGH!"

  He stared at me looking at my face before rushing over as I embraced in his hug. It felt right, it felt comforting, it felt, it felt natural.

  "Y/n, I love you.." I whispered until I felt his head rest on my shoulder. "Y/n?" I shook him a bit until my heart stopped staring at my hand that was drenched in blood. I rested him down as I looked at the wound in his stomach. I let out a cry checking his pulse.

Nothing.

Alarms, they echoed in my ear.

I opened my eyes breathing heavily will staring at the ceiling. "Just a damn dream" I turned to my side and faced Y/n's sleeping form pulling him close.

"I love you Y/n."