The Vatos Gang

Chapter 14

After we left the alley, we all headed back to the building that we were in before. This was the place we were supposed to meet after the plan worked. Unfortunately for us, the plan failed. We did get the guns but at the expense of Glenn, who right now was with the men that ambushed Daryl and myself.

"Here," Daryl said, offering me a rag to clean the blood off my face.

"Thanks," I said before cleaning my face.

I had a split lip, a few cuts and bruises but other than that, I was okay.

As I did this, Rick continued to ask the guy questions. We were determined to get Glenn back and right now, we were asking the guy that the other two left behind to tell us where they were...

"Those men you were with, we need to know where they went," Rick said.

"I ain't telling you nothing," the guy said.

"Jesus man, what the hell happened back there?" T-Dog asked.

"I told you, this little turd and his douchebag friends came out of nowhere and jumped Skye and myself," Daryl said.

"Man, you guys are the ones who jumped me," he said.

"Tell that to Skye's face," Daryl said.

"I'm fine, Daryl. A little blood is hardly anything bad," I said.

"No but screaming in my face about his brother is. Like it's my damn fault," he said.

"They took Glenn, they could've taken Merle too," Daryl said.

"Merle?, what kind hick name is that? Wouldn't name my dog Merle," he said.

This caused Daryl to try and hurt him before Rick stopped him, trying his best to calm him down.

"Daryl. Daryl, back off," Rick said, stopping him from hurting the guy.

Just then, Daryl walked over to Glenn's backpack before saying...

"Wanna see what happened to the last guy that pissed me off?" Daryl asked as he began unwrapping Merle's hand to try and scare the guy.

Daryl then threw Merle's hand on the guy's lap before he began to scream. He then got out of his chair before rushing over to the wall. Daryl then followed him over before he said...

"We'll start with the feet this time," Daryl said.

Rick then pulled Daryl off the guy before saying to the guy...

"The men you were with took our friend. All we want to do is talk to them, see if we can work something out," Rick said.

The guy nodded before we all got up and began to follow him to his friends. As we did this, I handed back Daryl's rag and said...

"Thanks for this," I said.

"No problem, just glad you're okay," Daryl said.

"Are you kidding? I'm a survivor. I'll always been okay," I said.

Daryl smiled to this and I did the same before we continued to follow the boys all the way to the Glenn.

Once we arrived, we all began to stock up on weapons before Rick said to T-Dog...

"You sure you're up for this?" Rick asked, referring to him being on the roof of the building while Rick, Daryl and I make a trade with the men.

"Yeah," T-Dog said before walking off to the roof of the building with the bag full of weapons.