China

Marinette  (P.O.V)

The alarm clock went off and I woke up with excitement.  Then I got up and dress in New outfit that I made of course. Then tiki came out.

Tiki- Good moring Marinette.  You look pretty.

Marinette - Good moring and thank you. I have to look my best for china.

Tiki - I thought you didn't know that you are the princess.

Marinette - I didn't know that in was the princess of china.

Tiki- Then why do you act like you know what to do.

Marinette - Well because before my parent left the filled me in.

Tiki - About what that they filled you in.

Marinette - Everything from how to act to my old friends in my old school.

Tiki - Wow that is Awsome

Marinette - While they were telling me all of this I just remember it all. So yah that pretty much covers it.

Tiki - Wow

Marinette - Time to wake up alya.

I slowly snuck up behind and yelled " Nino omg how are you doing and Alya is still sleeping so you can't give her her favorite chocolates. Alya rose up quickly after I said that.

Alya- What where is the chocolates and nino.

Marinette - ( laughing)  Nino is not here and there is no chocolates.

Alya - What the heck why did you do this?

Marinette - Because we have to get ready to go in the limo so we can go to the airport to china.

Alya - OMG I totally forgot about that well I have to get hurry and get ready.

Marinette - Well hurry we have ten minutes before we have to board the airport.

Alya - Well I going to get dress and you will do my make up ok.

Marinette - Ok

After a couple of minutes of getting Alya ready they headed to the limo. When they got in both of them was in awe they couldn't believe what they saw.

Alya - Wow girl amazing I couldn't believe it. Look a karaoke machine.  Signing battle Marinette.

Marinette - Your on I am sure I will beat you at it.

Alya - What song should we sign.

Marinette - How about we sing Lush Life by zara Larson !

Alya - Alright your on.

They sing and sign and did not know that they were at the airport in till the driver said after a couple of minutes.

Alya - Oh we are here well time to get out and see the look on Chloe's face. Maybe even adrien face too.

Marinette - Yah wait a adrien face too.

Alya - Yah

The girls got out of the limo and everyone was staring at them. The only person that knew Marinette secrecy was the teacher. Everyone was speachless.

Adrien  ( P.O.V)

We all heard signing then we turn to the signing and it was in the limo. Then I recognise the voice it sounded like mari and Alya voice. Then the door open to reveal them both laughing and having fun. Then I look at what they were wearing at Alya look great don't get me wrong.  Mari was just drop dead Gorgeous and I couldn't help but stare. To her beautiful midnight hair just laying on her shoulders to her long beautiful dress also her blue high heals. But she is just a friend plus I love ladybug anyways.

Alya - Hey guys what is going on?

Marinette - Are you guys ok you seem like you saw a ghost.

Chloe - No maribrat they just saw how you too look disgusting.  Not to mention what you are wearing eirther.

Sabrina - Yeah

Marinette - I am sorry am I hurting your eyes. Then don't look because the only one I see that look bad is you. With your 1000 pounds of make up on your face.

Chloe - I am calling daddy and he will hear about this.

Marinette - Go ahead but he can't do anything because he is not the queen and king of china . So he can't do anything about it so go cry to your daddy.

Chloe - ugh ( walks away mad)

Alya - Wow girl I have never saw you do that before.

Nino- Yeah how did you learn to do that?

Adrien - Yeah not that I am not glad that you did it but wow how did you learn it.

Marinette - Well this my territory and China is my home so that is why.

Alya - Well ready to go on the private .

Marinette - Yes but first I need to talk to mrs.bustier ok.

Alya - Go ahead

Marinette - Ok thanks be back.

Alya (P.O.V)

While my friend or should I say soon to be queen friend. I got stuck with my others friend.

Nino - What do you think she is asking the teacher.

Alya - I have an idea what it is about.

Adrein - What is it that you are thinking about she talking to the teacher about.

Alya - A certain boy that she likes or maybe just a question.

Adrien - A boy where is he. He isn't getting to my mari.

Alya- Calm down there was no boy. Do you like her adrien.

Adrien - No I just love ladybug.

Alya - Whatever you say captin.

Marinette - Guess what guys what happen?

Adrien - What happen are you hurt? Where is it do we need to take you to the hospital.  I will cancel my trip to help you.

Marinette - That's nice but no I am not hurt. You guys get to come with me to my private plane.

Nino - Are you joking with me. Please say you are not.

Marinette - Nope

Adrein - That's great is it just going to just the four of us.

Marinette - Yep

Alya- Awsome girl can't wait.

Marinette - Well you don't have to because we have to board now. Let's go come on.

Adrien - Wait a minute how can you get a limo and a private plane.

Marinette - My parents

Alya - Doesn't matter let's get on.

Nino - Yeah come on guys.

Adrien - Ok but I am still questioning.

Marinette - Ok

We all got in the plane then last one was Marinette because she had to prepare herself to be at her homeland.

Marinette  (P.O.V)

I am so nerve to go back to my homeland. Also being crown queen too. Also having to find a king. Even what tiki said early. Also meeting my friends after about 10 years is just stressing me out a lot. But I know if I have Alya with me and my friends Also my classmates. But most importantly right now Alya since she is the only one that knows. To stay right by my side through this. Did I mention that somebody is after me. So a lot but like I said as long I have my friends around with me for this journey.  Then everything will be alright.

Marinette - China my homeland here I come.

So how did you like it. I know you thought I was going to give you news no will see you next time.

Next chapter hopefully April ,9 2018