Safe

Adrien (P.O.V)

I can't believe it right now. She us going to the hospital. All because of Jackson and his selfish need. I hope he dies or go to jail for what he has done.  Wait a second I just remember something.  When she thought she was talking to Jackson she said that she was Ladybug.  Omg my lady is my princess. This is a dream come true. I can't  believe it I am so excited. But right now I have to focused on her. I hope she is ok.

Adrien- Hey princess how are you doing.

Marinette - Ok I guess  (coughs really bad )

Adrien - It is ok you don't have to talk. We are almost their to the hospital.

Marinette - (coughs) How are you doing and nino and alya.

Adrien- Alyways putting others first before you. We All are doing fine but how are you?

Marinette - Well right now I am doing fine I guess. So how bad is it ?

Adrien - Well it is pretty bad but not enough to put you in a coma or anything.

Marinette - (coughs really bad) Yeah I guess so how deep is it?

Adrien- Well it isn't that bad as I thought. It probably went in about maybe 2 inches or less. I didn't hit anything important.

Marinette - Well that's good to hear so when will I go home?

Adrien - To be honest I have no clue mari. Alya and nino are with your parents now.

Marinette - Ok that's fine I am going to take a nap ok.

Doctor- Don't  let her sleep just in case anything happens. She has lost a lot of blood. We don't want to see her in a coma. So keep her talking as long as you can. We are almost their a couple more minutes.

Adrien - Ok will do doctor.

Adrien- Hey mari baby can you stay awake for me. Only a couple more minutes.

Marinette - But I am tired I can't wait that long.

Adrien - Please we can talk whatever you want ok.

Marinette - Ok

(Meanwhile with alya and nino)

Alya ( P.O.V)

When we got there they were working out a punishment for him. I couldn't blame them either but they need to get to mari. So Nino and I went inside to tell them.

Alya- Hey we have some news about mari.

Sabine - What is it did you find her.

Nino- Yes we did find her

Tom- Where we search everywhere and we couldn't find her.

Alya- Well the thing was he hide her in a abandoned house.

Sabine - Oh my gosh is she ok.

Nino - When we found her we had to sneak in.

Alya - Then we had to listen to their conversation.

Nino- It wasn't good he had cut her three times and punch her in the back of her neck.

Sabine- (gasp) Is she alright where is she?

Alya - Well the thing is when he was done talking.  Well he went to get a knife to cut her agian. 

Nino- Then when he was gone we were trying to convince her that we came to save her.

Alya- Not even Adrien could help her in till he convince her.

Tom- What happen next where is our daughter and where is adrien.

Nino - We are getting to that part.

Alya - Well Marinette heard him coming and told us to hide.

Nino- We All protest against it but she said she will be fine.

Alya- So we hide none of us wanted too.

Nino- Then he came in and was talking to her. Asking her if he loved him. Of course she said no she loved adrien.

Alya- Then he got mad and told her to stop saying Adrien name. Cause it is always Adrien this and Adrien that.

Nino - When he ask who she talking to early. She said herself and how she imagine how we would rescue her.

Alya- (starts to cry ) Then he got angry and said that he was going to cut her. We All wanted to jump but she said she wouldn't get hurt.

Sabine- Then what happen next? (With tears in her eyes )

Nino- He said he was going to cut her leg. Then the chains were in the way so he couldn't do that.

Alya- The only satisfying place for him to hear pain was

Tom- Was what what was it come on tell us. (Tears in his eyes)

Nino- He cut a line through her stomach. (Starts to cry)

Alya -(crying while hugging nino)

Sabine - (crying while hugging tom)

Tom- Where is she is she dead?

Alya- No she is at the hospital right now. Adrien went with her since she is her boyfriend.

Tom- Then what are we waiting for let's go to the hospital.  We are going to take the limo and you two are coming with us ok.

Alya- Ok

Nino- Ok

Meanwhile with adrien and mari

Marinette (P.O.V )

All I could do was lay their and talk also think. Think what I told them at the buliding. I told them that I was Ladybug.  Oh no I hope they didn't catch that. I mean Alya knows but I wasn't worry about that. I was worry Adrien thought about it. I just hope he didn't catch it.

Adrien - Mari are you ok

Marinette - Oh yah I am fine just still tired.

Adrein- Well just wait a little bit more ok.

Marinette - Yeah so what do you want to talk about.

Adrien - I have nothing but we just pulled in the parking lot.

They took me out and rushed me to the surgery room. I was yelling cause I want Adrien to come with me.

Marinette - Adrien please come with me.

Then everything went black from their.

Adrein(P.O.V)

Marinette was yellinh for me to come with her. Then I got hold back by two doctors.

Marinette - Adrien please come with me.

Adrien - I am coming wait a minute.

Doctor- You can't come in she is going into surgery.

Adrien - She wants Me in their with her.

Doctor 2 - No can do just wait in the waiting room.

Adrien - Fine

Hey guys how are you good. Well that's good. I know I didn't update that well. I did warned you that I have play. This whole week is crazy. I won't update tomorrow or the weekend. The reason why because I have to preform for my school and parents. Also Sunday is mother day.  Than after that I should be back on schedule.  Also last two week of school is coming up for me. So that means more chapters daily. Except birthdays and all of that. So yeah I wasn't not trying to update cause I was trying to update.  Anyways next chapter should be next Monday or this Monday coming up.  I even left a cliff hanger but I will tell you a spoiler. Next episode Adrien will transform to chat noir and check on Marinette during her surgery. I am just telling you that. As for hawkmoth he is coming really soon. What did you think of Adrien just realised about Marinette secrect.  Then what about her parents. Most importantly when is Chloe showing back up and the killer also Adrien'd dad. Well keep reading to find out.  See you next time bye😊😊😆😊😊😊😊😊😆😇😇😇😇😄😄😄😐

The Mysterious secret Princessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें