Kidnapped by Lucy and Friends

Lucy (P.O.V)

It was tomorrow night. The day this morning and afternoon was good. Her friends and boyfriend hang out with us. Their was some glimpse of her being back to her old self. But of course when we got close he ruined it. Like he would talk about how he fell in love with her. It was disgusting to hear. Anyways so it is the night that we are going to kidnap Marinette. We need her to be her old self agian. Also it is not like the mark each other and she can communicate with him. The plan is simple we go through the first door. Then up in the air vents. Then in front of her room. Then we put a rag around her mouth. After that then we take her to an abandoned place only we know. That's where we can convince her. So let's get the plan in action.

Lucy- Ready boys

All- Yep

Lucy - Alright let's go

(After all thay stuff they ended in Marinette and Adrien room. Sorry just lazy to right that action.)

Lucy- sh sh We can't wake them up.

All- (quite) Ok

Lucy- (Puts the rag on Marinette's mouth) Sh it is all right we are doing you a favor.

Marinette (P.O.V)

I was sleeping soundly after what happen tonight. It was around 12:00 when I went to sleep well also adrien. Cause I did purrimose him. Plus we didn't get to do that last night so we did it tonight. Anyways then in the middle someone cover my mouth with a rag. I woke up and tried getting out. Then they said something.

Lucy- sh it is alright we are doing you a favor.

A favor what favor is it when your kidnapping me. Wait a minute Lucy and the guys she must have wanted my old self back. That's why I was stuck in Jason's class too. I am guessing so does the boys too. Then she said something else.

Lucy- Alright let's go boys before we wake him up.

All- Alright

I kept kicking I know I am stronger than then. But whatever they put in this rag is making me weaker. So then I finally pass out agian.

Adrien (P.O.V)

I woke up to nobody beside me in the bed. I thought she was making pancakes. So I rushed downstairs to see if she was their. Nope nobody now I am getting worried. So I look everywhere and I can't find her. I can sense that she is alive. Then agian she is more sleeping cause she isn't moving. That is all that I got from my senses. I need to contact her. So I am going to us my mind link thing that connect only us.

Before we start back on the story I just want to say. Is that how you can tell when they mind link is when it is black slanted and underline. Just like this so you can continue.

Mari baby are you there? Come on do not scare me?

Marinette (P.O.V)

I just woke up from whatever my so called "friends" put in the rag. I looked around and I saw that I was in a abounded place. But just any old one the one we come here to party. We come here to talk have fun play games. Plan our next prank on anyone. I place where I escaped princess duty. A place where everything we needed was here. Skateboards that we ride around on through this buliding. Man I have totally forgot this place once I moved. I wonder if they still kept my things.

Marinette baby are you there? Come on do not scare me?

It's Adrien I am so glad now he can transform and save me. Well not really cause they are my friends. Whatever he needs to know I am okay.