School /First day

Hey guys author here some news first. 1 From this point and on there will be some swear words. 2 Now we are getting to the point of the story. Where there will be some sin/lemon to it. Now that is clear wait before go on. Surprise there will be sin/ lemon in this chapter! Do that I'd a thank you for 214 reads so far. I really didn't think I would make it this far. I mean that I love doing this. Making a book and I love when people reads it. So the next chapter coming out will be something to read. It is today that it is coming out. I will tell you some stuff about me and may be  face reveal. Also some news In that chapter. So right after I publish this one I will publish the other one. Now back to the story.

Marinette  (P.O.V)

I was sleeping soundly in adrien arms. We cuddle last night after we said I love you to eachother. Anyways then the clock went off. I got up and groaned.  School I forgot we wake up at 4:00 am.

Marinette  - (yawns) Wake up Adrien kitty.

Adrien - (sleepy) No we don't have to get up this early.

Marinette - Yes we do come on wake up. (Giggles)

Adrien - (yawns ) No see I am still tired goodnight purrincess.

Marinette - (giggles then kisses his lips) If you get up I will do anything you want!

Adrien - (wakes up with a smirk) Anything ? (Raises an eyebrow )

Marinette - (nods) Yep anything you want no matter what.

What I didn't know was that tonight I won't be able to sleep. Even for school tonight.

Adrien - (smirks) Ok well we better get dressed.

Marinette - Oh that's right be back in a minute. (Kisses his cheek)

Adrien - Don't be to long and how Much  energy to you have.

Marinette - (shrugs her shoulders) Idk

Adrien - Just go get dress please.

Marinette - (laughs) Already ahead of you.

Adrien - Ok well I am going to get dress.

Marinette - (rolls her eyes) I know Adrien I got it.

Adrien - (laughs) I know just marking sure. (Kisses her neck)

Marinette - (trying not to give in)
Adrien you have to get ready.

Adrien - Alright but you will be mine ok.

Marinette - (turns around to face him) I will always be yours no matter what. (Kisses him)

Adrien - (breaks the kiss) Alright now let me get dress.

Marinette - (playful mad) You mean me.

Adrien - (rolls his eyes) Both of us agree.

Marinette - (smiles) Agree now go so I can get ready.

Adrien - Alright

When Adrien left I got ready. I was wearing a black and green short. The shorts goes to at least my knees or less. Then I had a electric green paw print T-Shirt on. Now I am ready for school.

Adrien  (P.O.V)

When I finally left just to get dress. You know what they say a cat is protective of what's theirs. Well Marinette is mine and nobody is going to take that. I will protect her as much as it cost.

Plagg - Well boy what are you planning to do to her.

Adrien - (smirks) Well Plagg she isn't going to sleep tonight.