China School

Marinette (P.O.V)

I was still sleeping infill I felt someone shaking me. I shrug it off like it was nothing. Then someone kissed me. I know who it was. It was adrien he kissed my lips. I still wouldn't budge I don't want to get up. The he kissed my check. Still won't budge at all. Then he started to kiss down my neck. Alright got to get up before he leaves hickeys.

Marinette - Adrien I am awake please do not leave a hickey. (Breatheless also enjoying it)

Adrien - (snickers) I am guessing you like it. Well it is time to get up.

Marinette - Why

Adrien- We have to go to the China school.

Marinette - Oh right well I am going to get ready. ( kisses his checks) I see you in a couple minutes.

Adrien - (blushes) Alright I see you when you done.

( With Marinette )

Marinette - (sees tiki) Tiki how are you doing.

Tiki - Marinette oh I am so glad your ok. I wish you would've brought me with you.

Marinette - Me too that's why I am going to wear my purse from now on. Just like old time.

Tiki - Good news to hear I also know that you know chat noir identity.

Marinette - Yep everything is purrfect absualutly purrfect.

Tiki - You said a cat pun twice. (Laughs while saying this)

Marinette - (just realised it) Dang that cat has gotten to me.

Tiki - So what are you going to wear.

Marinette - Just something simple that's all.

Tiki- Like what

Marinette - Well first I am going to but my hair in a high ponytail. Next I am going to wear I am lazy t-shirt. Then I am going to wear Jean shorts. Also my lipgloss that's all.

Tiki- Wow you look pretty Marinette.

Marinette - Thank you

Tiki - Well don't forget your purse.

Marinette - Oh yeah that's right thanks for telling me. (Puts her purse on)

Tiki - Your welcome mari ( goes in her purse) Cant wait to see your old school.

Marinette - Yeah me too I just hope that if I meet my friends nothing bad happen. Or worse they don't bring that side of me agian. I am really worried tiki I don't want or be that side of me agian. I could be a horrible friend and girlfriend worse princess. (Scared)

Tiki - It will be fine as long you joust don't go back. Just don't give in the pressure ok. You need to stick with the group ok.

Marinette - (smiles and breathes) Ok

Tiki - Good now let's go before your late.

( downstairs in the lobby)

Marinette ( P.O.V)

I walked downstairs to see everyone chatting. I also see Adrien talking to Alya and nino. So I decided to sneak up on him and scare him.

Marinette - ( Sneaks up on him and see alya about to warn him. She shh her and Alya understand. Then she went right behind him. Then jump and said boo.)

Adrien - ( screams)

Alya- (laughs )

Nino- (laughs )