prince Jackson

Marinette  (P.O.V)

I woke up in my room. Then I felt something warm. It was a pair of arms. I turn around and look. I saw adrien behind me but he was in his room. So I wonder how and why he is in my room. Oh I almost forgot I have to meet my first prince date. I wonder how tiki doing. She hasn't talk for a while.  Well I will ask her after my date with the first prince. So I decided to wake up adrien.

Marinette - Wake up adrien

Adrien - No give me 5 more minutes.  You are comfortable to sleep beside of.

Marinette - Thanks and your warm to cuddle with. ( just realised what she said and covers her mouth) I-I mean y-you are just I have no words.

Adrien- (laughs) I know what you meant. 

Marinette - Oh yeah why were you in my room after I feel asleep.

Adrien- Um well you see I am scared of thunder and lightning. You are the only person who came to mind. Then I came in and went in your bed. Then your bed was so comfy that well I started to snuggle you. Then one led to another I fell alseep.

Marinette - Well I guess the storm happen when I went to bed.  Then again we do have some unexpected storms sometimes.

Adrien - I guess that makes since why you never told us about a storm.

Marinette - Yeah well I have to get ready. So please leave so I can get ready.

Adrien- Get ready for what exactly?

Marinette - Don't you remember I have to go out with 5 prince's . Then choose one to be my husband. So today is the first day for a date with one of the prince's . So I have to get ready.

Adrien- Do you really want to do this.

Marinette - No but I have to there is no other way.

Adrien- Then skip today and stay with your friends.

Marinette - That's the problem I can't skip.  I have to go on these dates.  So please get out of my room. The faster I get ready the faster the date goes.

Adrien- Not a bad idea well I will leave. Oh and mari promise me that nothing bad will happen to you.

Marinette - Promise

Adrien- Ok well bye

Marinette - Bye

Adrien (P.O.V)

I went out the room so she could dress. I just can't believe that she has to go through this. I mean why does she have to go on a date with. They just could come over for dinner with her parents. So they can talk that way. But no she has to go on a date with them. That is just to get to know them. Wait a second what am I feeling. I am jealous but I only love ladybug. Am I getting over ladybug that quick. This is all confusing.

Plagg- So do you like like like like mari.

Adrien- I don't know I love ladybug then there's mari who is a great person. An Awsome friend and I don't know what to do sometimes. I just have no clue who I like better.

Plagg- Well we just have to wait and see if she stills like you after this.

Adrien- What do you mean?

Plagg- Well the first date of a prince is prince jackson.

Adrien- Ok what about him.

Plagg- Well when he likes someone or even love them. He will do anything in his power to be with them. Even if they don't like him. Some of the princesses die because of him. Some experience heartbreak from him cause their friends don't want to be around them. To princesses that Is enough to kill your self I guess. So yah either way if she isn't strong you might loose her.