Lunch Hangout

Marinette (P.O.V)

Adrien wanted to go to the hospital. I did not so I have another idea.

Marinette - (breathes heavy) Adrien

Adrien - (worried) What

Marinette - We can't go to the hospital.

Adrien - (confused) Why

Marinette - Because then they will find out what we are.

Adrien - Right so where can we go?

Marinette - Back to the palace in the room.

Adrien - Why in the room?

Marinette - Cause all I need is sleep.

Adrien - (confused) But what about the venom.

Marinette - (giggles) I was over acting cause of the pain. I forgot what we are. So yes I would have say that. Then I remember now so all I have to do is sleep. Now if. The venom was yellow then we would have to worry.

Adrien - Alright

(At the palace)

Adrien (P.O.V)

When we got there and in our room. I kissed her goodnight and she went to sleep. But I couldn't I was worried. There was million things in my head. Like what did they mean that they can come back. Or that the fight was just the first step. Even what mean about that of the venom was yellow then we would be in big trouble. After hours of thinking I finally went to sleep.

(Next Day)

Marinette (P.O.V)

I woke up feeling fresh and new. I got up and got dress. I have a black crop shirt with a red mini skirt. I put my hair in high ponytail. Then I had sometime before I leave so I wanted to talk to tiki. I haven't talk to her for a while I have no clue why.

Marinette - (happy) Hey tiki are you alright.

Tiki- Yeah why you ask?

Marinette - Cause we haven't talk in while. So I thought something was wrong.

Tiki- Well you see I thought hawkmoth would've sent a akuma by now. I feel something bad is going to happen to you.

Marinette - (sighs) Listen tiki I am going you a lecture and advice.

Tiki- (giggles ) Like I do to you

Marinette - (laughs) Yes

Tiki- Then give it you best try.

Marinette - 1 tiki you might feel something bad is going to happen. It may or may not be true. 2 Stop worrying just have fun at least you are not in my purse 24/7 (laughs) So just give it a break ok. And when the time comes we will be ready ok.

Tiki- (nods) Ok you know you did it well.

Marinette - (giggles) Thank you

Adrien - (yawns) What is with all the giggling and laughs?

Marinette - (kisses his cheek) Sorry to wake you up. But I was talking to tiki and gave her advice and lecture.

Adrien - (gasp) You gave a lecture.

Marinette - (nods) Yep and I did good too.

Adrien - (laughs) Well my bugaboo is stepping up her game.

Marinette - (giggles) Well I have to CATch up with up.

Adrien - (gasp) She said a pun Plagg come here please. I think I am going to faint.