Confrontation

Adrien (P.O.V)

I was sleeping intill I heard the alarm. I new if I didn't get up that we will be late. I turn over to see Marinette sleeping. She looks so cute when sleeping. With her hair on her face covering her eyes. The way she breathes while she is asleep. Even sometimes when she says my name in her sleep. It is all cute all of her is. But right now we have to get up for school. So I tried to shake her. That didn't work at all. So I kiss her cheek then to her neck.

Marinette - (moans) Adrien stop

Adrien - (smirks) Are you up or do I need to go further.

Marinette - (eyes widen) Nope I am up.

Adrien - (laughs) Alright well let's get ready.

Marinette - (smirks ) Ok

She is planning something I know it. She left to change I wonder what is she planning. Well anyways I got dressed. I dressed in a black t-shirt that says mine. Then on the bottom it says who ever is right beside of me then get away. Cause this girl of my dreams is mine. I also wore a black/green shorts.

Adrien - Hey plagg what do you think my purrincess is up too?

Plagg - I have no clue (laughs)

Adrien - (confused ) What do you know plagg?

Plagg- (laughs) Nothing you will see later.

Adrien- (huffs) Fine

Mari got out bathroom I turn around. When did I was surprised to what I saw. She was wearing a black crop. It had green outline with a electric green pawprint in the middle of it. Then she was wearing a black shorts with red outline. On the back of her shorts said princess. It was green with black. Oh hell no she can't wear that. It shows her stomach well half of it. All the boys will be after her.

Marinette - (smiling) Are you ready?

Adrien - Yes but you are not going like that.

Marinette - (smirks) Why not?

Adrien - (growls low) Cause all of the boys will go after you.

Marinette - (smirks) So

Adrien - (pushes her to the wall) Cause you are mine. I don't want them to look at you the wrong way. So can you please change your clothes.

Marinette - (smirks) What if I say no

Adrien - (smirks) Then I will have to punish you.

Marinette- (smirks) And how are you going to do that?

Adrien - (smirks) Well do you want me to show you.

Marinette - (smirks) Give me what you got.

After she said that I started to kiss her. Then I went down to her neck. I kept kissing her soft spot on her neck. Then I suck and bit it a little. I left a hickey now they know to stay away.

Adrien- (smirks) Their now they know you are mine.

Marinette - (smirks) So can I go like this now.

Adrien - Yes but you have to stay close.

Marinette - I will stick by your side forever. I love you

Adrien - I love you too

Marinette (P.O.V)

We are on our way to school. We decide that we would use limo. That way Alya and Nino don't find out that we are magical vampires. Cause we know Alya she will ask million of things. When we got their I found my "friends" right by the door. So I decided to talk to them.