Kidnapped

Adrien (P.O.V)

We were doing just fine. We were talking about the news. Then the lights went off. I couldn't see anything I also couldn't find Marinette.  I look but I am not chat noir. I keeps tripping over things cause I couldn't see. Then I heard her say let go of me my blood was boiling nobody touches her. Then the lights came back on. I saw alya and nino but no Marinette.  Who would want to kidnapped mari.

Adrien- Have you guys seen mari?

Alya- No some kidnapped her but who.

Nino - Well we have a couple of suspects.

Adrien- Yeah like that rayan guy.

Alya- Yeah he has always have romantic feelings for her. She doesn't like him like that anyways. So could he done it.

Nino- No he couldn't

Adrien- What do you mean he is in love with her so that makes perfect since.

Nino- The reason why because today is his day off. Also while the light was off he yexted me and ask if we wanted to come over. So it couldn't be him cause he wasn't here.

Adrien- How did this happen?

Nino- Airport

Alya- Ok besides the point who could take her.

Adrien- I know that Jackson guy he is the only suspect left. Also who else could do this secretly anyways. He wasn't even with us when the lights went off too.

Nino - My dude has a point their.

Alya- Yeah and he acted weird like he was in love. Even when she didn't want to kiss him.

Adrien- Yeah so it is settled then. Now all we have to do is find them.

Nino- Big problem their bro.

Adrien- What is it

Alya- We don't know our way in this country.

Adrien- Then let's ask her parents then.

Nino- Good now where are they.

Alya - They are in the throne room.

Adrien- How do you know that.

Alya- Well Marinette told me that her parents at always in the throne room. Sometimes just one of them depends on the day and time. So we can go their to ask.

Nino - Alright let's go and hurry. Dude we will find her I promise.

Adrien- I know I just can't loose her. I just got her and I can't loose her. I swear once I find him I will kill him. Make him wish he wasn't born.

Nino - Dude calm down let's just hope nothing bad happens to her. We All know she is a strong girl. Let's just go to her parents for help.

Adrien- Ok

Marinette  (P.O.V)

Everything was going great for the first time. Then the light went out. I screamed adrien name so I could find him. Then someone pick me up and threw me over thier back. Then I hear adrien screaming my name so I know it wasn't adrien. The the voice said now we can finally be together. I knew that voice it was jackson. I screamed let me go but he didn't budge.  Then something was over my mouth then I passed out. 2 hours later I woke up to the voice.

Before I go on their might be some blood and cuts in the next few parts of this chapter.  You may continue your reading.

Jackson- Hey there princess you woke up.