Arriving in china

Marinette  (P.O.V)

It is getting late and we played games for hours. Then we all decided to get ready for bed.

Marinette - Well I am done

Alya- Me too

Nino - You know it dudet

Adrien - Me too so where are we going to sleep.

Marinette - There are beds in the back. Their should be four for  each of us.

Nino - Cool dudet

Alya - Well let's see the beds

Then we all went to check to see our beds. To my surprised their were only 2 beds.

Alya (P.O.V)

There was two friends so we would have to share. I was going to share a bed with Marinette.  Since she was my friend. Then I got a better idea. I was going to sleep with Nino on one bed while she sleep with adrien on the other. I shouldn't be a problem for him since he calls her mari all the time. I don't know how he got that nickname for her. Time to put my plan in action.

Alya - Hey Nino come here I need to talk to you.

Nino - Sure so what do you want.

Alya - We will be sharing one bed together.

Nino- What no why would I share a bed with you.

Alya - Not for me for adrien and Marinette. 

Nino - Oh I get it now ok then.

Alya - Lets go tell them.

Marinette  (P.O.V)

Alya walks back in with Nino with a big smirk across her face. I woundee what she is planing.

Marinette - Alright since their is tw beds alya and I will take the gold bed.

Alya - No can do girl

Marinette - Ok we can take the silver.

Alya- No girl I am sharing a bed with Nino right.

Nino - Yeah

Alya - So you adrien will take the gold and me and nino will take the silver.

Marinette - But

Alya - No buts and that is final.

Adrien - Its fine mari it is for only one night anyways right.

Marinette - r right yeah it is only for one night.

Alya - Great since that settled let's go nino.

Nino- Yeah see you in the moring.

Marinette - Ok goodnight

Adrien - Goodnight

Marinette - Well what side of the bed do you want.

Adrien - No you choose first. Anyways it is always ladies first. I really don't care what right.

Marinette - Right side

Adrien -  Alright goodnight

( In the middle of the night)

As adrien was sleeping he turn around to face Marinette.  Then pull her closer to him. Then she turn around her back turning his way. While Marinette was a sleep she actually felt warmth and it felt good. Then both of them went to a deep sleep.

( Next Moring)

Alya (P.O.V)

I woke up then I woke up nino. We were about to land and we all have to get ready. So we both made our way into the other room. Then I saw adrien cuddling Marinette.  I took pictures. I can't wait for Marinette to wake up. Then they both started to wake up.