Partners in Crime

Lucy  (P.O.V)

I was excited to meet Marinette agian. I can still remember when she was here. Man how much trouble we will get into. Even with cole,luka,and jake. Sometimes it will just be us too. Well that was really fun too. Then after a while I started to develop feeling for her. Then when she moved I was heartbroken. Then she comes back with a boyfriend. Well that is not going to fly. I already have competition with these three boys.  I will not stand another one. We have to get the old Marinette back first. Then we can take out the boy. Then the three I can take out without a problem. Then I can have her all to myself. That is going to be the plan. Now to go over the plan well half of it with the boys.

Lucy - Hey boys I have a plan.

Cole - What plan do you have ?

Lucy - It evolves Marinette.

Jake - Ok so what is the plan?

Lucy - It also will get what we wanted.

Luka - Just tell up the plan. (Annoyed )

Lucy - Alright just keep you pants on. Now the plan is we have to get the old Marinette back.

Jake - (confused ) How are we going to do that.

Lucy - Well ask the teacher if they can come back here. Then ask the principal if the can enroll here. Just so they can experience it more better.

Cole - That is a good idea!

Lucy - I know then once we get her back we can have her all to our self.

Luka - Yeah then we can kill the others. After that she will only be mine.

Cole - No you idiot she will only be mine.

Jake - Excuse me but she will be mine of course.

Lucy - (giggles softly) You think so but she will be mine.

Cole - Did you say something.

Lucy - (smirks) No just that you all are idiots.

Jake - Hey

Lucy - It is just true that all.

Luka - Whatever ( rolls his eyes)

Lucy - I am going to call mari and ask her to come over. If she wanted to bring her friends she could. We are going to meet at your house luka ok.

Luka - Ok

Lucy - Good (calls Marinette)

Marinette  (P.O.V)

I was sleeping soundly with adrien. Then my phone goes off. So I check it and it was lucy. I wonder what she wants.

Marinette - (yawns) Yes hello Lucy what do you want.

Lucy - Hey girl can you come over.

Marinette - What for

Lucy - Just to hangout that's all.

Marinette - uh um who is going to be there?

Lucy - Me and luka,cole,and jake.

Marinette - Where is it

Lucy - At luka's house

Marinette - (yawns) Ok as long I get to bring my boyfriend and friends.

Lucy - Of course you can bring them.

Marinette - Ok what time then?

Lucy - 10:00 is that ok for you.

I look at my clock and it said 9:00 so i would have an hour. I guess it is ok. I mean all of us could get done less than 20 minutes.