Facts about Me

Hey guys it's the author here. This whole chapter you are going to get to know me. Let's get started with this 😀

Q 1. What is my favorite color?

Answer- My favorite color is green.

A 2. What is my favorite animal?

Answer- My favorite animal is a koala bear. They are so cute I love them.

Q 3. What is my favorite food?

Answer- My favorite food is pizza.

Q 4. What is my favorite song?

Answer- Dont have one it's just that I listen to pop and sometimes rock. Maybe a little bit of country. But mostly pop music.

Q 5. What is my favorite tv show?

Answer- I have two miraculous ladybug and chat noir. Also law and order SVU.

Q 6. What is my favorite drink?

Answer- Tea love it

Q 7. What I'd your favorite snack?

Answer- I don't have one as long it is sweet and maybe some sour.

Q 8. What school do you go to right now ?

Answer- FMS

Q 9. What do I want to be when I grow up.

Answer-  I want to be a lawyer or a singer.

Q 10. What is my favorite ships?

Answer- Adrienette,Ladynoir,Marichat,
Ladrien,Starco,DjWifi, Tomstar,and Nathaniel and chloe. Sorry I forgot their ship name.

Q 11. How many sibling do I have?

Answer- I have 4 siblings 3 sisters and 1 brother.

Q 12. What is my name (first)

Answer- Zia

Now there is a contest for thanking you all for 200 and something views. Well I kinda didn't get a chance to look. I just remember it was 200 something views.  Anyways the contest is whoever can give me the best idea for the next chapter . After the chapter I am going to write. Let .e give you a hint on the next chapter. Marinette will get kidnapped agian. Anyways so when that chapter comes out whoever gives me the best idea of the next chapter after that. Then I will turn it into a chapter and give you the credit for the chapter too. All you have to do is tell me the name of the chapter and a brief of what will happen. So like I said after the next chapter I will write tomorrow hopefully then you can put in your idea. All you have to do is put it in the comment section on the next chapter and I will look at them and judge. See you next time bye.