Update

This is just an update that is all.

1. Tomorrow I'd the last day for play.

2. That means I can update more often.

3.I am happy because 2 weeks left of school.

4. Another the picture of the book will be change I promise.  I just haven't had enough time till sunday.

5. Starting Sunday I will update will Monday I will . Reason cause Sunday is mother day.

6. I know the last chapter probably wasn't good or it was idk. I didn't re-read it three times or more like usually.  I wanted to get that done for you guys .

7. The book title is going to be change to The mysterious secrect princess.

8. The reason why because I have a plan for Marinette and Adrien too.

9. I have a surprise for Alya and nino too.

10. This book might go longer than expected too.

11. I also have a new story coming out soon.

12. It is called CALL ME CRAZY OR MENTAL.

13. I have a sneek peek of the description.

14. Here you go the description I number 15.

15. All people talk about is how crazy Adrien is. His father just thinks he is mental. So one day Adrien father took him to a mental hospital.  He has been there for 2 years now . He is 20 years old and just got a new therapist . Marinette is his new therapist.  Everybody has worn her about him. She doesn't seem to care she thinks she can handle him. Well is she going to be able to handle him or not. What made Adrien going crazy or mental. What will happen between them. Will there be love or business.  Find out when you read it.

16. So how do you like it. So when it comes Sunday or Monday I will make changes to this story. Then make the other story.

17. I will be a busy girl this summer between these two books.

18. I just want to thank you for reading my story.

That is all thanks for reading. Hope you guys will like my new story. I am so happy for this school year to be over.

Bye see you guys next chapter or maybe the next book.  More or less the next chapter.