Problem

Marinette  (P.O.V)

The alarm goes off.

Marinette - (yawns) Adrien get up please.

Marinette - (scared) Adrien where are you. Adrien please this  is not funny.

Adrien - (runs fast) What is their something wrong?

Marinette - (surprised) H-How did you get here so fast?

Adrien - (chuckles) Remember we are magic vampires. So we can read each other thoughts. Also we are really strong and fast.

Marinette - (face palm) I totally forgot. Did we complete the bond?

Adrien - (chuckles ) Yes baby why do you think we are full magic vampires.  Also I am the Prince of England.

Marinette - (happy) Awsome now we go rule together. Also rule both countries.

Adrien - (happy) Yeah

Marinette - (just realised ) We have to go to school.

Adrien - (laughs) I have already but you go ahead.

After he said that I ran or should I say walk. When you are vampire and when you run it almost feels like your walking.  Cause you get to your destination matter of seconds. When I got in my closet I pick up a T-Shirt the is plain red. Then i got a black short jean. I put my hair in a high ponytail.

Marinette - Alright done let's go.

Adrien - (smirks) Well don't you look beautiful.

Marinette - (blushes) Why thank you

Adrien - (runs and put her against the wall) You know what's better.

Marinette - (smirks ) What

Adrien - You with no clothes on.

Marinette - (blushes) Well we can't right now.

Adrien - (wined) But I want too

Marinette - (rolls her eyes Then got an idea) Well if we got to school I MIGHT let you do a round two.

Adrien - (happy) Really

Marinette - (nods) Yes but it is a MIGHT.

Adrien - I will take that! (Kisses her)

Marinette - (Kisses back)

We stayed like that what felt like for hours. The more we kissed the more I wanted a round two. The way he kisses me and how his hands move up and down my body. Like I was something that can't be replaced like I am only for him. Which I was only for him. But the way he puts it to the kiss the touch everything. I just can't help being turn on. I guess he has the same thoughts cause he was trying to pull me shirt off.

Marinette - (breaks away breathless) Adrien (breathes) We need to stop before you go to far.

Adrien - (catching his breathe) Why we can just skip it and stay with eachother.

Marinette - (breathes) Cause we have to see the principal.

Adrien - (rolls his eyes) Let me guess you want to change our classes.

Marinette - (surprised) How did you know?

Adrien - (chuckles ) Cause remember we can read each others mind.

Marinette - (face palm ) That's right anyways if we go now. I might just find a way to let us out early.

Adrien - (happy) purromise