My Wish // Ricky Dillon

"Yes" I say with out even thinking. Ricky's standing before me looking confused with his eyebrows knit and a frown etched on his pink lips.

"What? I didn't ev-" I didn't let him finish before I crushed my lips to his. I could tell he was shocked at first, but after a little bit of him standing shocked he came back to realization, and kissed me back. Our lips moved in sync, as he wound one arm around my waist, with his other hand on my cheek softly caressing it. My arms were tightly wrapped around his neck, as we continue to kiss. Ricky smiles into the kiss, and pulls away looking down at me, still holding me tight in his grasp. "Are you saying yes to what I think you are?" he asks smiling bigger than I've ever seen him smile before.

"Yes, you can fix me." I answer smiling up at him.

---

Aubree is a broken girl, who wants nothing more than to be fixed. When Aubree finds out who her brother is, after a horrific experience, will she finally get her chance to get fixed? If so, will she take it, and risk pulling other in her deep hole that she's dug herself? Will she take it, but change she mind later?

Read to find out in My Wish.

(WARNING: There is self harm, and cuteness)