The Good News?

Recap:

"In the bed is fine, I won't make you sleep on the floor." I say as I crawl back up and tuck myself in the covers. Soon I feel the bed dip and the covers lift. Ricky gets in and gets comfortable, once he is comfortable I roll on my side, and drift off to sleep.

I woke up and look at the clock next to my bed, 12:13?! Why did I sleep that late? And then I remember last nights events. How Ricky was there for me and held me as I cried. Now that I think about it I'm kind of embarrassed, crying in a really cute guys shoulder. My stomach started to growl. I'm really hungry. I tried to get up but there was a heavy weight on my waist. I pull the covers up and see an arm, but not just any arm, Ricky's arm. How did that happen? I try to get up again but his arm tightens around my waist. After some time I managed to wiggle and turn around so I was now facing Ricky. And let me tell you we were so close, I could feel his warm minty breath on my face. How does he manage to have minty breath in the morning? Forget that I need to get out of Ricky's grasp. I think to myself. I slowly bring my hand up to Ricky's face and gently poke his cheek. He's still not moving. I poke him a little harder this time and he groans and mumbles "Stop go back to bed." pulling me closer to him if possible.

"Ricky, I'm hungry. Let go of me please. You can go back to sleep." I say while poking him again. He finally opens his eyes and looks at me. Once he realized his arm was around my waist he pulled it back and blushed.

"Sorry, it's habit. I do it to pillows all the time." he said sitting up and stretching. Oh god his morning voice...

"It's ok. I'm hungry it's already like 12:30." I said getting up as well.

"What? 12:30? Why so late?!" he said looking confused but then the look went away. "Oh ya now I remember."

"Sorry for waking you up last night..." I said walking out the door with him following.

"No it's ok, I'm glad I was there to help" he said with a smile as we entered the kitchen. Everyone was there.

"Well look who decided to get up, did you guys sleep well?" Kian asked eating his lunch.

"Ya I slept fine... I guess." I said getting cereal. Once I got my cereal I sat next to Jc and Connor.

"I slept good" Ricky said getting his food.

After I finish my food I go upstairs to get ready. I put on some denim short and a gray sweatshirt since I still have the stitches. I then do my make up putting on concealer, blush, highlighter, eyeshadow, eyeliner, (winging it like Andrea did the day I cried in her car) and some Chapstick. I then ran a brush threw my knotted hair and decided to curl it with my curling wand. After I was done and liked how I looked I grabbed my phone and walked down the stairs. Jc was texting someone smiling and laughing, Kian was playing Wii, Connor wasn't down here so he was probably upstairs on tumbler, and Rick was watching Kian. I walked in and say next to Ricky, he looked over and his mouth opened in an 'o' shape as he looked at me.

"What? I don't look that bad do I?" I ask playing with my fingers again as I look at them. Soon u feel someone's hands on mine stoping mine from there movement. I looked at their arms and saw a bunch of bracelets, Ricky's bracelets to be exact. I look up at Ricky and he is smiling. Wow I really must look bad.

"No not at all, the exact opposite, you look beautiful, as always" he said still smiling as we look in each other's eyes.

"Thanks Ricky, that's one of the nicest things anyone had ever sai-" I was cut of by my phone ringing in my pocket. Ricky moved his hands and I stand up to get my phone out of my back pocket. I read the caller ID and it says Cali. YASSSS!!! I haven't talked to her in forever! I'm sure someone informed her about what happened a few days ago. I quickly answer and sit back down.

"Oh my god don't you ever ever ever ever ever ever ever, do that again! I was so worried. I don't know what I would have done if you would have died, I would have died too probably. Jc-" I cut her off from her rambling.

"Hey it's ok I'm alive and safe. I promise it won't happen again." I say and I hear her sigh on the other end.

"Ok, I have some good news!" Cali screamed in my ear I pull the phone away from my ear, and I may have pulled it a little too far since I hit Ricky in the shoulder, I saw him wince.

"Oh sorry Ricky! I forgot how close we were sitting!" I say quickly and rub the spot where I hit him.

"It's fine it didn't hurt that bad." he said giving me a reassuring smile before going back to watching Kian play Wii

"Sorry, what's your good news?"

"Well it's sort of good news..." she trails on.

"Just spill it already!" I shout laughing, getting the attention of everyone in the room.

"Aww I lost!" Kian shouted at the TV, and looked back at me, "this better be good!" he joked laughing. I laughed and tried to listen to Cali.

"Ok so my parents said I can drop out of high school and come to San Clemente with you!" Cali shouted excitedly. I screamed, yes I did just say I screamed. I really miss my best friend. Once again their reactions were hilarious! Jc who had stopped texting and was watching Kian, jumped and whipped his head towards me. Kian looked at me and laughed again... Ricky jumped next to me and hugged me. I couldn't describe the feeling I got when he hugged me. It was kind of like the Fourth of July. He stopped hugging me and blushes, as well as me. But Connors was the funniest, and he wasn't even in the room with us. A few seconds after I screamed you could hear, thud! And then a bunch more thuds coming down the stairs. Then a out of breath and tired Connor came into the room looking around till his eyes landed on me. He let out a sigh of relief and started rubbing his head.

"Why are you rubbing your head?" I ask Connor.

"Why were you screaming?" Connor questioned.

"Answer mine first." I said with a smirk.

"Fine I fell out of bed when you screamed and hit my head, I was napping." he said and everyone laughed "Now why did you scream?"

"Cali's coming to San Clemente!" I said excitedly, still on the phone with her. I hear her clear her throat and say my name.

"Ya?" I question.

"I didn't say I was coming... I just said they were going to let me... if I could find a place to stay, they won't pay for me living there." she said sounding like she was crying.

"Oh... ok well I have to go take Wishbone for a walk I'll call you later?" I said trying not to cry I really miss her.

"Ya sure talk to you then." she said and hung up. I then realized all eyes were on me.

"She's not coming." I said getting up ready to walk upstairs.

"What? Why not?" Jc asked looking sad. Why is he sad?

"She needs somewhere to stay." I said letting one tear escape. I was soon enclosed in a hug. What was weird was, it wasn't Connor or Ricky, it was Jc.

(AN: hey guys! So here's another chapter! In a week I'm going on vacation with one of my best friends, so I'm not sure how much writing I will be able to do :(. There's a lot of Aubree and Ricky moments in this chapy! They need a ship name! If you have a good one comment it and I will choose the best one! Also sorry I didn't update yesterday, I didn't feel good. Anyway Vote/Comment or maybe Vomment and share this with your friends!! It would help me a lot!~ Love Emily)