Sparks

Recap:

Connors POV.

I walk up to her bed and pull her into a big hug and start crying. "Please don't ever do this again. You are so loved. Please I can't loose you again." I cry looking into her teary eyes.

"I'll try for you guys Connor." she cry's.

Aubree's POV.

The doctors told me they wanted me to stay over night tonight to make sure I was stable, then I can go home tomorrow as long as someone is keeping an eye on me. It sucks but I did it to myself so I can't be mad at anyone I know they are just trying to help me. The guys all stayed tell 7:00 at night, that's when the doctors told them I needed rest. So now I sit here alone staring at the wall thinking about everything. The look on there faces when the came in to see we was wonderful, shocking, and terrifying at the same time. I was excepting them to be disgusted with me and want me out of the house but no, that's the complete opposite of what happened. They all seem to really care about me. It feel nice having more than three people caring about me. It feels like I have a family now. Jc and Kian didn't cry but they did get teary eyed. I can't say the same for Ricky and Connor though. Ricky wasn't crying tell he hugged me. His question keeps replaying in my mind, 'why' he said it so quietly and delicately like the question would break me. I really wish I could tell him my secrets, maybe someday I will but today is defiantly not the right day. Connor looked just as broken as I feel. That's when I broke. I started crying. I told him I would try not to do anything like this again, and after seeing him like that I'm going to try and keep that promise. It's weird that I didn't even know I was related to Connor a week ago and now I feel like a have know him my whole life. He truly is a great big brother. I yawn and look at the clock, 10:03. I sat here for 3 hour?!? I laid down on the uncomfortable hospital bed and tried to sleep.

I feel someone gently shaking me from my slumber. I turn around and open my eyes to be met my Ricky's beautiful brown ones. I yawn and sit up. The clock says 10:12AM, wow I got almost twelve hours of sleep last night.

"The nurses said you could go as soon as you take your meds, Connor told me to come and wake you while he went to the bathroom." Ricky said as he hands me a glass of water and my anti-dispersants. I swallow the pill down and drink the water. "I brought you clothes to change into too." Ricky says as he hands me gray sweat pants with elastic at the bottom, a sweatshirt with my old school logo on it and some underwear. Good thing I already had a bra on. There were also Ugg boot which is kinda weird since it is like 79 degrees outside, but I don't give a what, there comfy. "I didn't know what you wanted, but Connor said something about grabbing some breakfast so I grabbed a sweatshirt for you that way your stitches won't get bumped as easy." Ricky said as he grabbed my hand to help me out of bed. When he grabbed my hand I swear I felt tingles, and I think he did too because he looked at my hand funny. I just shook it off and focused on getting out if this damn bed. Once I was successfully pulled to my feet Ricky helped me walk to the bathroom since I was still a little weak. Once I got in the bathroom I shut the door and got changed quickly. I always keep a hair tie on my wrists but it forgot I took mine off yesterday. Dang in! Oh well I guess my hair has to be down and in it's natural form since I took a shower last night. I walk out and see Ricky sitting on his phone doing, who knows what.

"Thank you Ricky, for everything." I whisper.

"It was nothing really I just brought you clothes." he says while looking into my hazel eyes.

"No I don't mean that I mean thank you for being here for me and caring for me. It means a lot, I feel like I have a family now and I have never really felt like I had one before, just my mom, my grandma, and my best friend Cali." I said never breaking eye contact.

"You don't need to thank me for that, you are always part of the O2L family." he said with a smile and hugs me.

"Hey guys the doct- oh am I interrupting something?" Connor says with a smirk and wiggles his eyebrows.

"No! Just a friendly hug." I say quickly and blush. I look at Ricky who is also blushing.

"Whatever gets up to sleep at night little sis. But anyway the doctors said you can leave now! So let's go grab some breakfast at the mall!"

"Ok but can we stop at home first so I can shower and get ready?" I ask nervously playing with my fingers.

"Ya that's fine we can just have brunch and then we can go shopping with everyone again since last time we never actually made it in the mall." He says awkwardly rocking on the balls of his feet. "Oh I forgot to ask how do you know that kid?" I immediately tense at his question.

"Um we use to date and it didn't end well. He asked my step-dad where I was so apparently my step-dad knows that I'm here." I said nervously, hoping he doesn't ask anymore questions.

"What do you mean didn't end well? And I wouldn't worry about your step-dad he can't get you here." Ricky says placing a comforting hand on my shoulder. Sparks. That's what I felt. I look up to meet his eyes again.

"Umm that's another story for another time." I say and play with my fingers.

"Ok, you don't have to tell me yet i can wait." Ricky says looking me in the eye's once again.

"Ok let's head back to the house before they decide to keep you longer!" Connor says loudly breaking me and Ricky's 'moment'. We walk out of the room and out of the corner of my eye I see Ricky glaring at Connor. Connor must have noticed too because he laughed and patted Ricky's back. Ricky immediately stopped glaring and kept walking. What was that all about?

(AN: hey! So they had a moment!!! Yay! This week has been so emotional. I'm sad Connor is quitting but also very proud of him! There is another very good Ricky Dillon fanfic that I think needs more reads and votes, so go and read Jc's twin sister (a Ricky Dillon fanfiction), it's really good! Anyway vote/comment!~ Love Emily)

Aubree- Maddison Beer

Cali- Gentry Lowe

Jc's- Jc Caylen

Ricky- Ricky Dillon

Connor- Connor Franta

Trevor- Trevor Moran

Sam- Sam Pottorff

Kian- Kian Lawley

Andrea- Andrea Russett

Jenn- Jenn McAllister or jennxpenn

Ryan- Dylan O' Brien