W-who Is This?

Recap:

"No you wouldn't." he say backing up slightly. I just nod and start running, throwing the content on his shirt. I laugh along with everyone else, when I hear him gasp at the coldness of the paint. I look behind him, and see Connor standing with a paint drenched shirt as well. I instantly burst out laughing, again, along with everyone else. My laughter was soon ended, when I was hit with more paint, but this time it was Connor. He stood the smirking at my now paint covered shirt.

"PAINT WAR!!" Jc, Andrea, and Kian yelled, all in sync, and so it began.

---

After my room was done and our paint war, my room had three paint splattered walls, and the one I spray painted surprisingly was untouched. I spay panted my wall galaxy, and I wrote on the wall-

"Okay?"

"Okay."

If you didn't already know, that's a line out of my favorite book, The Fault in Our Stars.

We all got cleaned up, and watched movies the rest of the day. It's nice having friends you can just curl up on the couch with, and watch movies all day. I've never really had this before, ya me and Cali have done it a few times, but this is so different. I feel so at home when I'm with them.

------------11:30 AT NIGHT------------

I kept dosing off during out last movie, which happened to be Divergent. Everyone around me was asleep, but Ricky, who I'm wrapped up next to. I can see him falling asleep also.

After a few more minutes I'm the only one up, but I won't be for long.

I fell asleep about twelve.

I was sleeping, dreaming about all sorts of things. Like 5sos, One Direction, and O2L. Weird mixture, but good dreams. I kept my weird, but good dreams going for a while. It's nice to be able to sleep. Ever since I came to live in the O2L house, I've been sleeping, clean from cutting, just overall happier. It's nice to have more than two people that care about you. Even though I lost my mom through this whole situation, I wouldn't change a thing, because if I did I wouldn't have met these amazing people, who seem to care so much for me. Even though there's nothing special about me. I really feel like I'm being fixed.

I was dreaming about some of my favorite people, when Ricky's phone went off waking me from my slumber. Without thinking I pulled his phone from his hand, where he happened to leave it when he fell asleep. After successfully getting his phone out of his hand, without waking him up or waiting to long. Once it's in my hand I immediately answer it, since it's about to stop ringing. Before I say anything, I slide out of Ricky's grasp, then off the couch. I walk over to the steps, and sit down pressing the phone to my ear once again.

"Hello?" I say into the phone, quietly.

"Who is this?" A mans voice says. For some reason, he sounds familiar. I just brush it off, continuing the conversation.

"This is Aubree, Ricky fell asleep, if you need him I can wake him..." I trail off.

"No your the one I wanted to talk to." the man says, sounding quite evil, might I add.

"W-who is this?" I whisper, scared of the answer.

"You'll find out soon, just be ready." The man says, right be fore the line dyes.

I keep debating whether or not to tell someone, or let it go. It's probably just a prank, like Ricky said, but something feels off. Like I know this person from somewhere, but I can't put my fingers on it. I quickly decide, and getting up, and rushing into the living room. Quickly, but quietly I shake Ricky's arm. He slowly opens his eyes, and looks up at me. His eyes go wide, probably seeing my scared expression, he jumps off the couch pulling me into a tight, but comforting hug.

"Aubree, what's wrong?" Ricky whispers sounding worried, slightly rocking me back and forth, as I try not to let the tears slip from my almost over flowing eyes. We walk up to Ricky's room since mine is still wet with paint.

Once we get in, I sit on his bed, with him following me.

And I tell him everything, every last bit. From me answering his phone to the moment I woke him up.

"Who could this person be?" he whispers, in deep thought.

We sit in silence for a while, as we think about who this mystery person would, or could be.

"I know who it was." I whisper, once I put all the pieces together.

"Who?" he practically yells with his eyes wide and jaw going slack, once he hears what I'm about to say.

"My dad." I croak.

(AN: hi! so I updated early, because I had time, and you guys were telling me to update! So I did! It's shorter than my other chapters, but I'm trying. This probably won't happen a lot, but I'll try my best. School is absolute crap. I bet most of you know what I mean lol. Thankyou all for the support. It means so much! This fanfic is going so well, I couldn't ask for any better fans. You guys are so understanding, and loving. It honestly means the world. I love you guys~ Love Emily)