PAINT WAR!!

Recap:
"Goodnight, girlfriend." he whispers, girlfriend rolling off his tongue. I like the sound of that, girlfriend.

"Goodnight, boyfriend." I whisper back snuggling deeper into his warm chest.

---

My good nights sleep was soon tampered with, when someone decided to wake me and Ricky up.

"AWWWE!!!" A few males scream, causing me and Ricky wake with a start, while we also soon got jumped on.

I quickly opened my eyes, and shield my face, as they keep jumping up an down on me and Ricky. I hear Ricky groan, and pull me tighter to his warm body. I look up to see Connor, Kian, and Jc all jumping on the bed, and us.

"Ok, ok I'm up. Just please stop jumping." I whisper,

"You guys are ADORBS!" Kian yells in his best girly voice, once they stop jumping, and all flop down next to me and Ricky and at the end of the bed, may I remind you, we are both half asleep.

"I know we are, but thank you." I mumble still half asleep. Ricky still hasn't said a thing.

"Soo... We need the DEATS!" Connor yells in a high pitched voice.

"It was a date, Ricky asked me out." I say not realizing what I said.

"WHAT?! EEP! I KNEW IT!!" Connor yells hopping off the bed jumping up and down.

"No dip Sherlock. CALI! YOU OWE ME TEN DOLLARS!" Jc sarcastically mumbles the first bit to himself, and yelling the last bit, so Cali would here.

"BOOSHKA! BOOSHKA!!" Kian shout running around the room.

Soon Cali joined in Ricky's room. Ricky and I were still cuddling, but now we were both awake.

"WHAT? HOW? NO WAY, THEY-" She quickly cut herself off when she saw me and Ricky still cuddled up next to eachother. "Never mind." She mumbles, walking over to Jc and sitting next to him.

"Pay up, butter cup." he smirks holding his hand out, while opening and closing it. Cali just huffed and turned towards me and Ricky, we were not sitting, with our backs against the wall.

"Since when?" she asks smiling.

"Last night." I answer yawning a little. Ricky still hadn't said anything, he kinda looked out of it.

"Awe! Congrats you guys! It's been long enough." Cali shouts.

"Well we are going to go eat, if you guys want to join us." Connor says standing up, and walking towards the door, with everyone following him, mumble random crap.

As soon as they leave, I turn to Ricky, and smile warmly. He finally snaps out of whatever trance he was in, and looked at me, smiling a small lopsided smile. Something was definitely wrong.

"What's wrong?" I ask worried.

"I- well I got another call, after you fell asleep. I'm just confused. They didn't say anything like the first time. It's probably just a stupid prank, but why would they call again if it was a prank?" he explains.

"I'm sure everything will be ok." I state, I'm not sure who I'm trying to convince, him or me.

"Let's just drop it, let's go eat." he says smiling. He grabs my hand, and halls me off of his warm, and comfy bed.

---

After a nice breakfast, that surprisingly wasn't cereal, Connor insisted on making scrambled eggs and bacon, I went up to my boring, and dull room, to get ready for today.

As I was picking out my clothes, I got the idea, to paint, and decorate my room. With help if they want to help me. I changed out of Ricky's cloths, folding them and setting them on my dresser. I'll give them back later. I then pulled on some old, black track pants, and and old school t-shirt that now had a hole on the right shoulder. I decided not to take a show yet, since I'll just get dirty while doing my room. It's surprisingly cold in the house. I do light makeup, and pull my hair up in a loose ponytail, after I slide on a black bandana, to keep my hair out of my eyes. I quickly spray some perfume, and putting on deodorant, before walking down the stairs into the living room, where everyone was. To my surprise, Andrea and Jenn were also sat on the couch, watching Kian and Jc play Wii.

"Hey guys? I was wondering if anyone of you wanted to help with painting my room?" I say hastily. Everyone looked at me and smiled. After a lot of yes's, we all walked up to my room.

"What has to be done." Kian says looking around.

"Well, so we don't-" I cut myself off squeaking, as I feel someone's arms wrap around my waist. I stiff, but instantly relax, after hearing Ricky chuckle from behind me. I can feel everyone's amused gases on me. I clear my throat and continue. "get paint on anything, we have to throw a tarp over everything." I finally finish.

"I'll get the tarps, and put them over everything, while you guys change and get the paint." Jc says grabbing the tarps.

"Do you know what your doing yet?" Ricky whispers as we watch Jc trip, and stumble over the furniture.

"Ya, I know exactly what I'm doing." I answer.

---

After and hour, we have one wall completely done, which it what I needed. I grab the spray paint, and begin working.

I was working on the wall, when I feel arms wrap around my waist again. It was Ricky obviously. I continue working, until I felt something wet and cold slide over my cheek. I immediately gasp and turn around, with my waist still being held by Ricky. Ricky stands laughing with one hand up, there's a paintbrush in his hand. Oh he didn't... He painted on my face! Everyone is laughing, watching up. I quickly turn around, his arm slides off my waist. I grab my paint brush that I was using earlier, and turn back, drawing a line right from his forehead, all the way down to the tip of his nose.

"Oh it's on." he smirks. He lifts me up throwing me gently over his shoulder. I yelp in surprise.

"Put me down! Ricky!" I yell laughing, and lightly pounded on my back, trying to get him to release me.

"Ok if that's what you want." Ricky says, and I can hear the smirk in his voice. Next thing I know, I'm being lowered, but before I can stand he sets me in the paint tray, causing my butt to be covered in paint. Laughter is heard all around the room. I stand up out if the paint and taking my old paint try, which is still filled with paint and walk toward Ricky with a smirk.

"No you wouldn't." he say backing up slightly. I just nod and start running, throwing the content on his shirt. I laugh along with everyone else, when I hear him gasp at the coldness of the paint. I look behind him, and see Connor standing with a paint drenched shirt as well. I instantly burst out laughing, again, along with everyone else. My laughter was soon ended, when I was hit with more paint, but this time it was Connor. He stood the smirking at my now paint covered shirt.

"PAINT WAR!!" Jc, Andrea, and Kian yelled, all in sync, and so it began.

(AN: Hey guys! So sorry for not updating lately, I had marching band Friday, and there were two weather delays, so I didn't get home tell 11:30, and then on top of that, my sister had a friend over the same night, which they kept me up all night. I want to thank you guys, for getting my fan fiction so far. It really means a lot. Like the world haha. love you guys :)~ Love Emily)