Epilogue

((AN READ THE AN AT END PLEASE IMPORTANT STUFF, AT LEAST AT THE END THERE IS!! ALSO NOT EDITED BUT I NEEDED TO GET THIS UPDATED.

MAJOR THROW BACK!!!))

Recap:
I must have fallen asleep, because then I wake up , its from a small hand shaking me. I quickly shout up,and look at the culprit. Aubree. She's awake.

"Ricky, why didn't you let me die." She whisper, tears pooling in her eyes.

"Because I love you too much to loose you. Especially now. We all need you, just as much as you need us." I whisper back, not wanting to wake Connor, or Jc. Everyone else must have left.

"I love you too Ricky." She whispers, before leaning in, pressing her now rough lips to mine.

This is the feeling I've been waiting for since she left me in the parking lot.

"Don't ever leave me."

"I won't."

-----5 years later------

I can't believe this is actually happening.

Lets just say I'm 5 years clean, and those five years went by so freaking fast before I knew it, it was five years later. And here I am.

You'll never guess what I'm doing today.

Its may or may not be the biggest day of my life. Oh who am I kidding, of course its a big day. This is the day every girl dreams about, even if their only six.

It all happened so fast.

-----Flashback.-----

~1 year ago~

It was just another normal day. Everyone lounging in the living room watching repeats of That So Raven, and Hannah Montana. Of course on Ricky's request

Ricky and I were snuggled up, with barley any space between our two bodies. Everyone else was sprawled out all over any little space in the living room.

"You wanna go for a walk?" Ricky said.

"Yeah. Sure." I answer getting up.

"Ok I'll be back in a minuet, I have to go get in different close." He says looking down at his pajamas to prove him point.

"Oh yeah, me too." I say, jogging up the stares to get some shorts, and a Spider man Tshirt, because, why not. Once I got done, I pulled my wavy hair up in a loose messy pony tail with short pieces falling out at the front. I quickly swipe on a little makeup. Good enough!

I walk down the steps, and slip on my beatin' up vans, and walk out to the living room where Ricky is sat back down, munching on chips sloppily, its not like him.

"Ricky?" I ask confused, and trying to gain his attention.

"Ohm yourd-" He said his mouth still full of food. "Oh, your ready?"

"Yeah, are you?"

"Yeah lets go." he says standing up, Connor stands up as well, and pats him lightly on his back. All eyes were on Ricky, and I even saw Kian give him a thumbs up. Weird.

We walk out of the house silently, but not an awkward silence. It was comfortable, with our hands swaying back and forth, and the sound of cars driving in the background. We keep walking until I notice the familiar path we were taking. Our first date.