You Look Hot

Recap:

"Ok! Turn around!" she yelled. I slowly turn around and stare shocked at the mirror. That can't be me.

---

My makeup was perfect, same for my hair.

My long, brown hair was in soft, wavy curls flowing down my back, with the front sections bobby pinned back.

My makeup was light, but heavier than normal. My blemish-free face was concealed, covering my under eyes, and any red spots. I also had some over my almost healed cuts. I had a nice light, peachy color on lips. My cheek bones were highlighted, and I had a light pink blush. Some bronzes was put under my cheek bones, contouring it. I had a brown smokey eye dusting over my eyelids. Winged out eyeliner, lined the top of my eyes, with a little under my lower lashes. Also black pencil liner lined my water line. My lashes were coated a few times, with mascara making my eyelashes longer, and darker.

After I was done looking at my face, and hair, I turn back around and squeeze Cali into a tight hug.

"Thank you so much!"

"It's no problem. Also it's suppose to be colder later, so you might want a jacket." she says handing me my black North Face jacket.

"I can't thank you enough!" I say hugging her again.

"It's fine really! Now stop before you mess up my masterpiece!" she yells laughing at me. I look at the clock 1:30?!? It took that long?! Wow.

"So what do we do tell then?" I ask looking around.

"Anything, that won't mess up your hair or makeup!" she says excitedly.

"Do you want to read the comments on Ricky and I's Q&A?" I ask nervously.

"You haven't read them yet?!" she shouts shocked.

"No I was too scared." I whisper.

"You have too! Just ignore the haters! Remember, as Jack and Jack say a haters just a fan that's sacred to admit it. (AN: Doing It Right hehe)" she says walking over to my laptop turning it on and typing in the pass code.

Once we get one the video and scroll down to the comment section, we begin reading them.

'You guys would be cute!'

'New OTP! Aubricky!'

'Who does she think she is?'

'Aubree is so PRETTY! I can't even!!'

'Wtf'

'She looks so fake.'

'CONNOR'S SISTER?!? HOW!?'

'Since when does Connor have a sister?'

'Aubricky! OTP!'

'Where did she come from?'

'Why haven't we heard of you before?'

'There too cute!'

'Eww..'

'JUST DATE ALREADY!!!'

We read a few more before it was two and I had to make sure I was absolutely ready for this date.

After spraying perfume again, and using deodorant again. I was fiscally ready. I don't think I could ever be mentally.

"You ready?" Cali asks looking at me.

"As ready as I'll ever be." I say trying to smile. I'm so nervous for this date.

"Let's go then!" she yells dragging me out if the room, and down the stairs.