two

By the time Jungkook had closed the front door of his cabin, it was dark. He could hear the unnatural silence already, and placed his rifle by the side of his little sofa, before heading into the small kitchen area to make himself something to eat.

As he was expecting the Demon to start tormenting him again, he reached for the small speaker sat on the breakfast bar, and switched it on, before he began to cook himself something to eat. He knew that he was gambling by staying so close to the edge of the territory, but the creature had never come out after him before. Even so, he had rigged the area around his cabin with motion detectors, and quiet alarms that were set to go off inside the house whenever they were tripped. Although this meant that he had to frequently get up in the night to check the monitors and switch them off, he felt much safer. He barely slept, anyway.

He had also found that around the cabin, there were small pipes set deep in the ground, that led to a locked basement under the floor. The pipes went into the basement and attached to huge tanks of some kind of fuel, and with further inspection, Jungkook found that the pipes were able to throw out huge flames, like some kind of flame thrower. 

His old uncle knew about the Demon, and had set up defenses to protect himself. Jungkook had also found a small study room in the basement, with newspaper cuttings and hand sketched drawings of the creature pinned around the wall. There was also a leather bound journal that had more sketches, and much deeper studies into the behaviour of the creature, that Jungkook hadn't even began to notice yet.

Jungkook sat down on his sofa, a plate of food in his hand and music still playing gently from the speaker behind him. The Demon had not begun to torment him yet, so he was hoping that tonight was going to be a quiet night.

---

"Yoongi, Oh my God," Daisy giggled, pushing her boyfriend a little, "Jimin and Kim are here!"

"Then let's go in the tent," Yoongi replied, his hands wandering up and down Daisys body.

"We'd still be able to hear it," Jimin laughed, "We are in tents. Can't you stop thinking with your dick for one night?"

"Oh come on," Yoongi sighed, "It's beautiful out here, I'm trying to be romantic,"

"Nah, you just want to fuck," Jimin replied, taking a swig from his bottle of beer, "And you don't even care that me and my baby sis are here,"

"Jealous?" Yoongi smirked, "Just 'cause your girlfriend couldn't come. Although, even if she was here, I doubt she'd be coming anyway,"

"Aha, you're funny," Jimin said, throwing a handful of dry leaves that were piled by the fire at him,  "What a fucking joker,"

"Who said I was joking? Aren't you only like, two inches?"

"Wanna fucking find out?!" Jimin cried, jumping to his feet, his hands on his fly, "I can prove how fucking huge I am if you want,"

"Ew gross, stop it!" Kim cried, grabbing her brothers arm and yanking him back down, "Don't get it out in front of me!"

"It doesn't matter about size, anyway," Daisy said, "It's how you use it,"

"Are you saying I'm small?!" Yoongi cried, turning to her, "Cause babe, you know I'm fucking hung,"

"Can you stop arguing over dick sizes?" Kim sighed as Jimin cracked up laughing at Yoongi, "You're like a bunch of kids,"

"Yeah, well this kid needs to prove to his girlfriend how well he uses said dick," Yoongi said, getting to his feet and taking his girlfriends hand, "I'll see you losers in the morning," 

He pulled his blushing and giggling girlfriend into his tent, and zipped it up quickly.

"Keep it down!" Jimin yelled, before turning to his sister, "We should probably sleep, too,"

"Yeah," Kim agreed, getting up and heading into her own tent, "See you in the morning,"

"Night, Kim,"

After the quiet noises from Yoongi and Daisys shaking tent died down, the night turned silent. There was the very occasional sound of an owl hooting, and the wind gently rustling the treetops, but apart from that, there was no sound.

Until there was the sound of a terrified scream.

All three tents opened, and they poked their heads out.

"Did you hear that?" Daisy whispered, clinging to Yoongis arm.

"Yeah," Jimin grunted, "It was probably a fox, though. They scream,"

"Didn't sound like a fox to me," Kim whispered, "That sounded like a-"

"Help me!" The four froze, slowly turning their heads to where the fence was, a few meters from their campsite. The sound had come just beyond the trees on the other side of the wooden barricade.

"Help me!" The womans voice came again, sounding more and more terrified, "It hurts!"

"Shit," Both Jimin and Yoongi scrabbled out of their tents, stuffing their feet into their hiking boots before moving to the fence.

"Wait, Jimin, something's not right," Kim hissed, also getting out of the tent. Daisy followed suit, moving to stand next to Kim.

"Help me!" The voice was more insistent this time, and the boys moved towards the fence.

"We're coming, hold on," Jimin called, "Stay calm, we'll be right there,"

"No, Kims right," Daisy said as the pair rushed after them, "Something doesn't feel right,"

Yoongi quickly kissed her lips, before climbing over the fence, "I'll be right back, babe, just wait here,"

Daisy and Kim clung to one another as they watched the boys head through the trees. As they moved out of view, Kim could have sworn she saw a flash of movement behind them, but as soon as she blinked it was gone.

"Guys, please come back!" She cried, "This isn't right!"

"What the-" Jimins voice was cut off by a scream, followed by the sounds of heavy rustling, as if something large had ran through a bush. 

"Fuck!" Yoongi shouted, and suddenly, he was crashing back through the undergrowth towards the girls, "Run!" He screamed, but before he could reach them, something extremely tall and thin appeared behind him.

"Run!" He screamed again. The girls turned, and gripping eachothers hands, ran as fast as their legs would carry them.