twenty one

Kim jumped to her feet as soon as she was clear of the mouth of the cave. Jungkook had pushed her through as the ceiling collapsed, but it hadn't completely blocked the entrance, she rushed for the small opening, ignoring the shouts from her cousin as she did.

"Jungkook!" She shouted, trying not to cough as the dust settled around her, "Jungkook!"

"Here," His voice was a pained grunt, and with the dim light of the sun coming through the small gap left by the rocks, Kim could just about make out Jungkook's figure, lying on the ground in the middle of what was a large cave entrance.

"Jungkook, you're alright!" She cried, rushing towards him and dropping to her knees, "You're okay!"

"I wouldn't say that," He muttered, "But I'm alive. There's a rock on my leg, I'm trapped,"

Kim reached down, pushing at the large clump of rock that had fallen from the ceiling, but it wouldn't budge.

"I'll get Yoongi to help," She said, before turning and running back to the gap.

Yoongi was on the floor outside, gently talking to Jimin, who looked like he wasn't even conscious.

"I need help, Jungkook is stuck," She said, There's a rock trapping him,"

"We need to get Jimin to a hospital as soon as possible," Yoongi said, slowly climbing to his feet and gesturing for his girlfriend to stay with Jimin, "He's lost so much blood and the adrenaline is wearing off, I'm not sure how long he's going to..." He trailed off, "Let's get him out quickly,"

Kim stared at her brother, her eyes wide, but Yoongi grabbed her arm, pulling her back to the gap in the rocks, "We have to get moving!" He said, "Come on, Kim!"

Once they were back inside, it didn't take long for Yoongi and Kim to both lift the rock just enough for Jungkook to pull his leg free, and he quickly rolled to his feet, before limping after them out of the cave.

"We'll go to mine," He said, "And call an ambulance. We have to move fast, Jimin is barely conscious,"

Kim immediately moved to help Yoongi lift Jimin up off the floor, and when his arm touched her skin, he felt cold. She felt panic rush through her and followed after Jungkook so fast that Jimin's feet practically dragged on the floor behind them.

With Yoongi and Kim both tired and carrying almost a dead weight, and Jungkook limping with only Daisy to help him, it took them a little longer to get back to his cabin, but the second they were through the door, Jungkook was on the phone, calling to get an ambulance as Kim and Yoongi carefully laid him on the sofa.

"Bee's going to kill me," Jimin croaked, "If I don't die first,"

"You're not going to die," Kim said, sitting next to him and taking his cold hand in hers, "I won't let you. You can't leave me behind, you're my big brother, you're supposed to look out for me,"

Jimin's eyes closed, "I know," He breathed, "But I'm just so tired. Let me sleep a bit,"

"No, don't let him sleep," Daisy said, leaning over and gently tapping his face, "You have to keep your eyes open, Jimin, until the paramedics get here!"

"Just a few minutes," Jimin sighed, his voice even quieter, "I just need a rest,"

"Jimin, no, wake up!"

***

Jungkook felt awkward as he sat next to Kim in the waiting area. Yoongi and Daisy had gone to get coffee for them, so it was just the two of them in the dark, quiet room. 

He had bandages up his leg and over various parts of his body, but miraculously, he didn't have any broken bones. He was, however, told he had to use crutches and try and stay off his feet for a few weeks, otherwise, the crushing force of the rock could cause the weaknesses in his bones to fracture or break.

Jimin had turned out the worst. He had internal bleeding from the creatures claws, and although it could easily be repaired in surgery because it wasn't a bad rupture, he had lost so much blood that surgery was dangerous. They had to try and replace some of his blood while trying to locate and fix the tear, so had to take it slowly.

He had been in the operating room for an hour, and his girlfriend was on the way, but would take another few hours to get there.

He reached out when he heard Kim sniffle, and gently took her hand in his, "He's going to be alright," He said confidently, "They are going to fix him, okay?"

Kim turned to him, wrapping her arms around him and burying her face in his chest as she cried. Jimin was all she had left. She wished she had been better, and quicker to go to his aid, but she knew that it wasn't completely her fault. She and Jungkook had done everything they could to get Jimin, Yoongi and Daisy back. Now they had to let the doctors do their work.

"Ms Park?" Kim pulled away from Jungkook when she heard her name called and quickly got up from the hard, plastic seat.

"Your brother is out of surgery and in recovery. He is doing very well, and is just coming around. You should be able to see him in around twenty minutes, as long as there aren't any immediate after procedure complications,"

---

AN: I know it's been a while, and this chapter is shite, sorry!

Also, Kim is short for Kimberly, so her name isn't Park Kim lol, just saying