But They're My Friends

Sky's POV

Ughh it burns! My whole body felt like a furnace and my thoughts were fogging as the potion, the essence of Skybrine began to change me. I looked down and the normally purple medallion on my chest was now pulsing blood red. I opened my eyes fully and the rims of my vision were tinged gold.

Cassandra was shaking me, I'd probably passes out, but it sounded like my ears were stuffed with cotton. I looked up at her as she backed away, terrified. For some reason, I grinned. I liked to see people in fear of me. It felt powerful, no wonder Herobrine enjoyed it.

Deadlox's POV

The familiar coldness the preceded becoming an Ender flowed through my veins. I stared at the ground, scared of what I was about to become. Ah I can't take it! Blinding pain flashed through me and I fell to the floor, panting, fighting to stay wake. No use.

I reopened my eyes and grinned with now pointed fangs. Beautiful black and purple wings extended from my back and a tail to match them. Play time.

TrueMU

Not again. Not again. Please please not again, I don't want to hurt these people. They're my friends, please no!

Aw come on, you have to let me out, let me free and we can be more powerful than before. Or I can forcefully take you over until you wither away to nothing and I am all that is left in your shell of a mortal.

Pain tore through me as the Wither tried to change me. Worse, it was winning. Time slowed down as my Wither Heads appeared on either side of my body. I rose into the air, grinning. On either side, my friends in destruction hovered, Skybrine and Enderlox.

Jerome's POV

What's happening? Why can't I control myself? I looked across the room to the familiar face of Mitch, who was terrified. I would be to, his best friend is now a furry monster. I ran over to him and tried to hug him. I wanted to but my arm lashed out and scratched Mitch!

My friend's eyes filled with sad understanding while I just stared at him. I wanted to be his friend again but whatever Herobrine did to me, I couldn't. Mitch nodded, like he knew what I was. I growled, not that I wanted to- it was supposed to be a smile! Why can't I do what I want?

I decided to just give into whatever I was supposed to do and walked over to the Corrupted Trio, taking my place below them.

For once in forever, I felt free.

Cassandra's POV

I walked over to Seto and Mitch and took their hands.

"We're in this together. Once we can get to the weapons rack we'll be fine."

Mitch growled, "We're not hurting them!"

"Mitch, these aren't your friends anymore and that isn't Jerome. It's them or us!" I whisper yelled.

Seto looked about ready to punch both of us for arguing in a time like this. "Why can't we just try to reverse it?"

"How did that work last time?"

"It didn't, we locked them until the monsters went away."

"Well that's great, any more brilliant ideas?" I sighed. Call me irritable, I'm in a dungeon with four monsters and two thick headed guys.

SkyBrine lowered to the floor and unsheathed a golden sword. "If you're quite finished coming up with ideas that have no chance of beating us, I'd like this sword to be in your backs?"

"I don't think they are." I feminine voice said. The owner of the voice stepped out of the shadows of a cage and grinned. Her hair was white streaked with blue and her eyes were like shards of ice. "But if you don't mind letting me out, I may have some ideas of my own."