And Your Point Is?

"Lock him up- I don't care what you do with him as long as I never see his face again." I growl.

Bound in thousands of pounds of chains and shackles over nearly every part of his body, Herobrine is dragged away, leaving me sitting on the throne with my head in my hands.

"You know getting rid of him doesn't make finding Notch any easier."

"You think I don't know that?" I hiss at the sorcerer in the shadows behind the throne.

"I am merely stating fact."

"Silence!" I stand abruptly. "Silence. I need to think."

"You've had months to think."

"I've had months to grieve....I have to accept that it will be much longer than originally thought until Notch's return."

"You're only just realizing that now?!"

"I said SILENCE!" I step down from the throne raiser and pace across the ruined pavilion. "Leave."

"What?"

His purple eyes meet mine. Angry fire lights in both of ours.

"I said, leave. You're obviously a different man then when I found you." I growled.

"And you are under the illusion you've stayed the same too? You think you're the same girl I took in out of the kindness of my heart? Weak, broken, dying- I ordered them not to lock you away and run tests on you. I did that for you because I saw potential in you that I saw in few others..." Seto hangs his head. "That potential is gone now."

"Leave." I point to the double doors at the end of the hall. "And take what's left of Team Crafted with you."

He snaps his fingers and disappears.

I collapse into sobs on the marble floor. It's all my fault....all this- everything that's gone wrong with Minecraftia is my fault. I'll come to terms with this- I can try to fix it but what is there left to fix?

"I told you not to get involved....It would seem my advice has gone to waste, old friend." A playful voice giggles from the edge of my vision.

"Show yourself you traitorous beast."

From the shadows of a pillar, a girl with fox ears, tail, and a cow print hoodie steps out. "The correct term is a Moo."

Note: HELLO THERE EVERYONE! The writer has entered the story, be very afraid! >:D

"Fact remains- traitorous. Traitorous leader of a traitorous country."

She shrugs, green eyes flashing. "We can't help it if we're cleverer than you and most of Minecraftia. Intelligence is not always a bad thing. Dangerous words."

"Dangerous times."

"Dito." Moo grins. "All it takes is one call and my army can be here in seconds." She sighs and walks over to me, the heels of her boots echoing on the stone marble floor. The unfamiliar smell of gasoline reaches my nose- probably left over from some mechanical work she did earlier. The Moos are a community of science and industrialism. They're good at their field- frighteningly so to their enemies. Nuclear science is their secret and one shared with none other. "But I'm not here to crush you. I'm here to lift you up and put you on your feet."

"Why help now?"

"So shoot me- I wanna help."

"Why...After all that?"

"Yes, dumbdumb." She laughs- a high clear sound. Almost like bells.

"I don't understand."

"You should put that on a tshirt." Moolight's tail flicks back and fourth impatiently.