All the Guns

Magic's POV

Don't miss! All you had to do was not miss- what the hell was that, you idiot!

The bullet went ary and for a moment, nothing happened and the cliff top was silent, Suddenly, before I could fire again, other Cassandra had me pinned to the mat. With my hood off and facial features exposed to the bitter wind, I watched my target's eyes light with curiosity and fear, then anger.

"Who the **** are you?" She screams at me. "Why...you look like me, why?"

I grimace and try to shift so that I'm not on top of a twig. "Not exactly like you, note the hair and the fact that I have a real job? I don't just sit around and keep the throne warm while Notch is away."

"What kind of job is that?" Cassandra asks, curious and worried.

"All sorts of things. I test mods, acquire objects, and get rid of people in the way. All for Herobrine- before you say 'oh dear, you're throwing your life away! Herobrine is the bad guy' I have to tell you something. Life is a lot better when you give in and just go with the winning side." I smirk and tut. "Your entire army will last seconds in the Nether."

"What makes you think there is an advantage to darkness?" Cassandra hisses at me.

"We're the same person, no physical advantage over the other. Only difference is I've chosen Herobrine, you're being an idiot. Let's who lives longer."

"You look like me, there is nothing more between us."

I strain against her talon-like grip. "Really? Can't you feel it? You must be dead inside to not feel the emptiness of having half your soul torn away. When we're together...we're whole. C'mon, team up with us!"

"Herobrine doesn't have teammates, he has those who fear him and those who die before him for foolishly not being afraid."

"Are you the foolish one then? 'Cause I don't think you're scared. Again, just an idiot."

"An idiot who can tear your throat out and chuck your pretty modded metal thing off the cliff! I'm already burying my friends today," She almost grins but tears are in her eyes. "I have no issue with burying my enemies."

"I'm only an enemy if you say I'm an enemy. If you say I'm a friend, I'll be a friend." Remaining calm, I'm still trapped under her and stop straining. On the bright side, her colossal wings shield most of the ocean wind. "Wouldn't things be easier if I'm a friend?"

"Tomorrow, I will personally lace the noose around your neck." Cassandra took out a pair off metal cuffs and slapped them on my numb wrists. Immediately, the cold receded, replaced by a burning sensation. I winced and looked down at runes glowing like molten lava. She roughly pulls me to my feet and flies down to the black mass of people who have all turned to see us coming. Team Crafted's faces light with astonishment as we get close enough for them to see my face.

We land and I'm shoved to my knees by Cassandra. She walks off a ways with Sky and they speak softly but loud enough for me to hear.

"Sky I'm gonna need the gallows tomorrow."

"What the hell did she do? Who is she?" the king poked his head over her shoulder, confused,  "Why does she look like you?"

"Shot me, me, and I have no idea- in that order." She places her hands on her hips and glares at the budder king. "Can I use the gallows tomorrow?"

"We're just gonna kill her?" Sky asked cautiously. "If she's Herobrine's operative, shouldn't we take the chance to question her? Maybe we can get enough to plan an assault on the castle."