Coming Home

"It's like coming home after a long trip, thats what love is. It's like coming home."

Luke•Alyce•Ashton 

Finally the third & final book has landed. 

EXTRACT FROM CHAPTER 4

"Alyce, I'm so sorry for everything." Luke apologised reaching over and placing his hand over mine.

As if by instinct I pulled it away quickly, but the spark was still there and I so wished that I could let him comfort me, but he was the reason for my pain.

"There is no point in being sorry." I stated, "Because sorry doesn't change where we are now." I bitterly sneered.

Luke looked at me with disappointed frown, "All the things we used to dream about they don't mean what they did before, huh?" He inquired.

I looked blankly at him, "Luke don't use your own lyrics against me." I said.

He glared back confused, "But we released that song only six months ago," Michael gasped surprisedly.

I nodded. Just because I wasn't a fan of them, didn't mean I wasn't a fan of their music. I always liked their music even way back. I loved the lyrics they wrote and always got Ashton to sing their new songs to me that they were working on.

"You see, all that was in my head were pictures, memories, and words that you had said to me." I admitted, "But that's all they are now, memories." I added looking at both of the boys.