Chapter 14 - *L.P*

-L.P-

After the busy weekend Alyce and Luke had looking after her two little brothers I could tell they were relieved to be home child free. Alyce had text me saying that they were going to pick up some pizza’s on their way home and that her and Luke would cook them when they got in. 

Moment later they bundled through the door in fits of laughter, I tried to deduce what they were laughing about but ultimately I gave up. They went straight into the kitchen and poured two glasses of wine and Luke got out a beer. 

“What took you so long I'm starving” I complained perching on the stool at the kitchen island watching them figure out how to turn the oven on. 

Jesus christ, Alyce had been here nearly four months and she was still struggling to learn how to use the appliances. Though to be to her she hardly ever ate here, she was always being wined and dined by River. 

Both of them rolled their eyes at me as they finally figured out that to turn the oven on they needed to twist the chrome dial. I won’t lie they both looked incredibly impressed with each other. 

Luke wrapped his arms around Alyce’s waist as they playfully danced around the kitchen. You’d think that they would know better than to mess around in the kitchen where they could knock over the food or wine. 

My phone buzzed and I read the messages before hoping off of my seat and trailing to the door. A smile stretched across my face as I opened the heavy oak door. 

In the doorway he stood, or should I say they stood. There were three lad’s standing in front of me. Completely ignoring the others I jumped at Michael snaking my arms around his body. He obliged and hugged me back as the other two boys moved past us and into the penthouse. Ashton and Calum clashed as they walked through the door. 

Pressing my lips against my boyfriends I felt the fireworks explode through my body. I had been waiting to hold him again and I was not disappointed. “Hey” he whispered in between kisses. I eagerly responded as I peppered kisses all over his face. Agreeing to part we stood there a for seconds before realising the chaos that we had just let sneak past us. 

Darting into the penthouse we rushed into the kitchen to witness the most awkward four way silence I have ever experienced. Alyce stood there loosely attached to Luke who looked like a deer caught in headlights, Calum had an evil smirk wiped across his face and Ashton looked like he was going explode any second. This was not good. 

“Nice place you got” Ashton said, calmly which was a surprise.

Alyce weakly responded “Thanks Ash” before taking her focus to Luke. 

“How much this set you back?” He replied trying to make conversation.

I could tell that Alyce he no idea what to say or how to act in this situation. Knowing her, she had probably thought about it 100 times over too.

“Oh, the embassy pays for it so nothing. To be honest they pay for everything” she smiled

Michael grabbed a hold of my hand keeping me close. The way things unfolded the last time Luke and Ashton came to fire over Alyce I didn’t have any good expectations about this. It had not quite processed yet that Ashton was here? Why was he here? 

“Alright babe, glad to see me?” Calum smuggly said taking Alyce from Luke’s hold and pressing his lips firmly on her forehead.

I could see her limbs stiffen as their bodies made contact, she almost became a stick insect. Michael was right about Calum’s ego. Ashton was going red in the face and well Luke was almost close to tears.