Chapter 23 - *M.C*

Shit this is a long chapter...

-Michael-

Alyce had been fairly quiet over the plans of going to Paris, the only thing that she said was that we were meeting River at the airstrip at 1pm and that a car would come and pick us up; apart from that she told us that she was going out with River and Alik  but would meet us there too. 

Not thinking much of it I watched as the chauffeur placed our suitcases into the back of the two black Mercedes before getting into the drivers seat. L.P, Calum and I took one car while Luke and Ashton went in the other. Apparently they had made up, but how can they? They have both been sleeping with and/or pursuing the same girl for god knows how many months now but if they say they are cool then I am just going to agree; Michael Clifford cannot be dealing with the drama.

L.P I knew was excited about this trip, as was I. None of us had ever been to Paris before so it was going to be a trip to remember, but lets hope for the good. As we pulled up to the airstrip, Alyce and River were already stood on the tarmac. He was wearing a black suit and Alyce was wearing a tight, bandage dress which L.P told me was a Herve Leger. She was also wearing huge high heels. However next to them was a smaller, gingery/blonde haired girl. I didn’t recognise her at all. This girl was wearing denim jeans, a cream knitted jumper and brown pixie boots. I watched as River and Alyce engaged her in a conversation. It looked important. 

The car slowed down and once stationary the chauffeur opened the doors and got our luggage out. He gave it to one of the plane crew who took it on board. Alyce didn’t appear to notice our arrival, more actually dismiss it as River huddled her onto the plane leaving the gingery haired girl stood in front the bigger than average private jet.

“Hi, I’m Michael” I said approaching the girl.

Giving a small smile she stuck her hand out for me to shake. She had various rings on her petite hands as well as baby pink nail polish. 

“Charlotte Williams, but call me Lottie or Char, I don't mind” She smiled introducing herself. 

So I was guessing that this was River’s daughter. I mean they had the same surname so it didn’t take a genius to work it out; that had they had similar features. Someone called her name and it caused her to turn on the spot. I figured it out to be Alyce.

“I’m Michael, this is my girlfriend L.P. That guy over there is Calum, the blonde one is Luke and the lad in the bandana that is Ashton” I explained as the rest of the group came over. Luke awkwardly stood next to me gazing at the girl. 

Moments later we were summoned onto the plane and what a sight that was. It was decked out in cream and chrome with black leather seats. Two plasma screen TV’s donned the two walls with a bar, ice cream fridge and black marble effect tables. Alyce and River were sat opposite each other on the far end of the plane and seemed to be in some sort of light hearted conversation since they were both laughing but at the same time is appeared to be somewhat serious too. 

Alyce smiled at us as we board the plane but then went back to her conversation. Feeling slightly uncomfortable in these unfamiliar surrounded I chose a sit next to the window, Luke sat opposite me, with Charlotte and L.P. 

“So how do you know Alyce?” Charlotte asked putting her phone and head phones down on the table. 

Well this was going to be interesting to explain, I looked at Luke and he looked at L.P. Taking the initiative that it would be easier for me to tell Charlotte the history since I was the only one that didn’t have direct history with Alyce.

“Ashton is her ex boyfriend, Luke is a close friend, Calum and I are just her friends and L.P is her best friend. Do you spend much time with her?” I said leaving details out. Charlotte didn’t need to be bored with the details. I could see that Luke was annoyed by how I explained the relationship between him and Alyce but it was not my place to publicly tell her bosses daughter that she had slept with three of her best friends within a nine month period.