Chapter 24 - *L.P*

-L.P-

I was sort of annoyed at Alyce for dropping out on the dinner plans, yes she had to work but she still had a right to enjoy herself however I don’t think I was half as annoyed as Luke was. He looked like he was going to blow a gasket when Michael told us she was going to be working. 

After leaving the bar we had briefly gone up to our rooms to freshen up before getting changed into some fancier clothes and heading to the five star restaurant that was attached to the hotel. I had borrowed a sexy little number from Alyce’s vast closet. I doubt she will even recognise it as it still has the tags on. It was a white body con with cut outs on the side and glitter detailing cascading down the front. I paired it with the some monstrous heels. Charlotte on the other hand chose a pink and white gingham long sleeved body con dressed which totally flaunted her figure. 

“Does your dad often work late?” Calum asked as we sipped on some white wine. 

Charlotte nodded holding onto her glass swirling the liquid around. You could totally tell that she was used to this lifestyle and she really did fit in well. She could speak fluent French and was known by the head waiter. 

“Yes he does a lot. But I mean he does have a rather important job so I can’t blame him but recently he has been at the office a lot more” She laughed.

“Oh right, Alyce is thrilled with the job. It’s like her dream” Calum replied.

Calum was correct on that, Alyce loved her job. But I would be lying if the thought that she only loved her job because of her boss hadn't crept into my mind. I know she had wanted the job for so long but she was always going out for lunch with River or out for drinks. 

“My dad says she is really good at it too” Charlotte chuckled shortly before the waiter came over to take our orders.

He went around the table taking writing down what we picked from the menu, before Charlotte ordered something for everyone. None of us had any idea what it was, but the waiter seemed excited for it!

After that everyone seemed to start their own conversations in little groups. Charlotte and Calum were deep in topic, Michael and Luke were chatting so that left Ashton and I. We hadn't always seen eye to eye mainly because I didn’t like what he did to Alyce but we had grown to like each other. 

“Alyce sent me a text earlier on” He smiled looking down at his phone, obviously he was going to get the text out to show me. Which meant that it was either incredibly cute or explicit. I was hoping for cute.

He passed me the phone and told me to only read the bottom of the conversation, but me being the curious bitch I am decided to read a little bit more. 

Alyce

Baabeeee dont tease me like that :( 

Ashton

Not my fault ur working, u could be here with me…

Alyce

Ashhhhhhhhh dont. If i could i would but i have work

Ashton

river is not work ducky ;)

Alyce

oi, that was our secret!

Ashton

its still between us, dont worry i havent told a soul

Alyce

better not have

Ashton