Chapter 33 Part 2 - *A.R*

Alyce -

As the car pulled up outside my house, I already felt my heart drop into my stomach. This truly was the end of something, the end of a lot of things. I needed to tell them what was on my mind, there was no putting it off any longer. I hurt, and so do they which is why this has to happen now. No matter how hard. 

My steps had determination in them as I strutted through my door and into my living room, where the faces of four lads looked up at me. I had most definitely forgotten that they had a key to my place. Either way I had arrived in a sassy style. 

The driver followed me in with seven Louis Vuitton trunks which had been engraved with my name. You have no idea how much I love being able to spend money on whatever takes my fancy, these suitcases were the result of a boring Sunday afternoon. 

I gave a weak smile to Luke and Ashton who were on the sofa directly facing me. I could see the vibrant, newly dyed green hair of Michael and Calum’s beanie on the other one. I directed the driver into my L.P’s old room, which has since been turned into my second wardrobe. 

As I left the silent living room I could almost feel the tension in the air, I knew from Calum that none of them had really been speaking. Deep down I knew that was because of me. 

Quickly I looked in the mirror and applied a layer of lipgloss to my already glossy lips, I slipped off my Louboutin heels and threw on a purple hoodie. With my heart still in my stomach I couldn't leave it any longer. 

“Good Christmas?” Michael said as I walked into the living room. 

I owed Michael something for breaking the tension. I slowly nodded as I walked around the living room trying to find an appropriate place to sit. I thought about the sofa but I needed to face the lads, so in the end I picked the window sill. 

“Not bad and yourself?” I replied trying to sound casual 

Michael went on to say how he spent it with his new ‘girlfriend’ Aurora, who he refused to admit was his girlfriend but Calum said they were practically together. I had seen pictures of her and him together and they did look awfully cute, almost as cute as my favourite picture of Luke and myself. How am I going to do this. 

I could chase my thoughts around for days and still not have an answer. I honestly do have so many feelings for these lads. Ashton is my froggy and always will be, Calum knows exactly what to say and Luke is practically perfect. 

“So, er the reason I asked you all to come was because, I , er needed to tell you all something” I started. 

Taking a deep breath, I carried on. 

“I’m sorry, i’ve played all of you. I had never fully realised what I had been doing until Luke slept with Charlotte. I was so angry at you for doing that, but it made me realise that I had been doing the exact same thing to you all. I thought it didn’t matter because I was never committed to any of you, we were never in a relationship. Ashton while I was cuddling you, I was texting Calum and Calum when we had our movie day, I just proclaimed my love for Luke. Luke, I’ve probably played you more times than I can care to admit” I spoke watching the blonde lads eyes water up. 

This was harder than I thought and I had not even got to the hard part yet. 

“It’s ok Ducky” Ashton smiled 

Part of me only thought Ashton was saying that because it made him feel better about how him cheating on me essentially was the catalyst for all of this happening. But the other half of me thought he genuinely meant it. 

“It’s not. I never thought I was this girl. The girl that slept around. I hate that I have hurt all of you, including you Schmichael. It was my fault that L.P left. I know you say that you don't care but it was my fault”