Chapter 21 - *A.R*

-Alyce-

After about 11pm last night I don’t remember anything. My head is a complete haze and I’m pretty sure I don’t even remember how I got home. Rolling over I was greeted by the familiar sight of my blonde headed cutie pie. Attempting to get sit up I felt all the blood rush to my head and my ears were ringing. There was no way I was going out today, and even better River had text me saying that the embassy was closing early for winter break; that meant no work too. 

“Where you going princess?” Luke mumbled rubbing his eyes. 

I shook my head “no where” I softly replied as his arms wrapped around my waist pulling me back down into the bed. I felt him hum against my neck while his fingers drew shapes across my skin. This was a good hangover cure. 

Last night was so good, well what I remember off it. As I lay next to Luke, I can’t help but feel slightly guilty about my make out session with Ashton but then I would have to feel bad about cuddling Luke right now. That was something I was unprepared to do. 

Resting my head onto the pillow next to Luke’s head I felt emotions rush through my body and the little touches between us was not helping. Thinking back to when I met this lad, I can’t believe where we are now. He hated me and similarly I was not too fond of him either but somewhere along the line things changed, they dramatically changed and I cannot imagine being anywhere else in this moment. No hug compared to his, and no love did either; except that maybe of Ashton’s. 

Anyone would tell me I am a terrible person for doing what I am doing and heck they are right but a decision like this is not an easy one. I could just not pick either of them, but then I would spend my whole life getting with them. I want to commit to one of them, I kind of know that I should commit to Luke. He is the one who has got me through so much but part of Ashton I am so attracted to. Ashton has a hold of me, and as much as I told Luke that he wouldn't or that he didn’t that day in Sydney with Calum, he always will. 

“I hardly saw you last night” Luke cooed into my ear as he pulled me closer and tighter. 

I couldn't tell him about Ashton, I should do but I was not going too. I needed to keep what I did with Luke and what I did with Ashton completely separate. If I slept with Luke it would stay between us likewise what happens with Ashton will stay with Ashton. This mainly came from Ashton who last night told me that he didn’t wish to know what was happening with Luke and I.

“I know, I was mixing with people from work. I’m sorry baby” I murmured placing a little kiss on his shoulder. 

Unlike usual, he didn’t flinch under the sensation of my lips making contact with his skin. Normally Luke would get embarrassed and blush slightly but today nothing. Was he changing?

“It’s fine babydoll…we are making up for it now right?” He replied gazing resting his head on my shoulder. 

We lay for a few more moment, before I decided that I needed a huge greasy fry up, I text L.P exactly the same and within seconds she was banging on the door demanding that I got up so we could go out for some breakfast.

Luke insisted on cooking food, but we both denied. L.P and I both got changed into some trackies and I threw on Luke’s grey and black striped sweater. I pulled my hair up into a a ponytail and then we left. We both looked absolutely disgusting but we honestly could care less. L.P had text Cal and Ash to meet us there. Calum has crashed out at the hotel room I had rented for Mikey and Luke while Ashton had already gone out for a jog. 

The cafe was only five minutes away from my penthouse and with the shit November weather it was raining. Making a dash for the cafe we all started running and within minutes we burst through the door. Mikey decided that we were going to sit on the long booth table in the corner and we all followed him.