Chapter 6 *A.R*

-Alyce-

The worst part about being in a relationship is knowing you are either going to get married or break up. How can you look at someone and think, yes I’ll marry you or I’ll probably break up with you? Then the pro’s of being in a relationship is having someone to cuddle with and talk to about everything.

“You still there princess?” Luke said into the phone as I concentrated on the road.

I looked ahead to the South bank, it was crowded with people and I had no idea where I was going to park. Usually there was spaces just behind the Aquarium but it seemed they were all taken. The only option I had was to park at the hotel near the bridge.

“Oh yeah sorry Lukey, just trying to find someone to leave the car, carry on with your story I am listening I promise” I replied

L.P pointed to a space just left of Westminster Bridge, directing the car into the space I darted into it. 

“So as I was saying, Calum and I wrote this song called Heartbreak Girl. I think you’ll like it. I’ll send you a demo over. I’ve never seen him so into a song before. He had the lyrics in mind before we even started writing” He enthused. 

Hearing him talk about Calum made me realise just how big our little secret was. Of course Calum and I were waiting for the next kiss, the chemistry was undeniable. He’s head strong and knows what he wants but at the same time he is really sensitive. I literally tell him everything about my day; even the boring bits. 

“Considering everything, Ashton and I even spoke yesterday. I think it helps that he is seeing a new girl. Don’t worry she has nothing on you! You’re the prettiest girl in the world” Luke spoke. I could tell he was smiling on his end of the phone. 

I’d be lying if I said I didn’t blush at what he said, but at the same time I couldn't help but feel guilty that I had been lying to him. When he asked me if I had been with anyone since him, I said no. That might just have been the biggest fucking like I have ever told. 

“I have to go now Lukey” I replied as I prepared to get out of the car.

The Autumn was in full affect, the late October chills were really kicking in. Hence the attire. L.P was dressed in ripped black jeans, a My Chemical Romance vest and a guys red flannel. She told me she didn’t need a jacket, but I made her bring a green army jacket. She wore black converse and various wristbands. I on the other hand went with a different look, a rainbow plaid cropped top with high waisted light wash denim jeans with rips up the legs. I paired this with patent lace up heeled army boots and a beanie. On the top I wore my favourite Ragged Priest leather jacket.

“Really, but Princess” he whined on the other line.

Honestly, I hated doing this to him. Hanging up on him was horrible, I disliked that I was  hurting him so badly. He was so amazing to me and I did really like him. However coming to England and that kiss with Cal has made me re-evaluate nearly everything.

He reluctantly said goodbye and ended the call. I looked at L.P who was holding my phone with a huge grin. Oh shit, was has she seen. 

“Cal snapchatted you” She said pressing on his snapchat.

The caption read ‘I wish you were here’. My eyes were drawn to his perfect hair and then his pouty lip. I could tell he was in bed, or about to get ready for bed. Fuck him and the feels. Seven seconds of the picture was not good enough. 

I quickly snapped him back a picture of the embankment before L.P and I made our way into the aquarium. Since it was my treat, I paid for her ticket and we had a chance to watch the shark feeding. We were both looking forward to that, but mainly LP; she loves sharks. Me, I’m more of a turtle fan.