The call.

A/N Hello everyone. Welcome to my story! Sorry for any grammatical errors, you can thank my proof reader/ sister for that. Go check out her account emptae_inside . Anyways I hope you enjoy! I do not own BTS (ultimate dream though - am I right?) also no copyright intended.
Warning - Mentions of Suicide may be triggering to some readers... read at your own risk.

___________________________
CHAPTER ONE

Walking out of the classroom I look around for my best friend, Lizzie. God where is she?

As the students from my class start to thin out I see her pressed against the wall by her boyfriend, Alex.

Fucking typical, ugh. As if it's not bad enough having to hear the... noises at night. I've now got to see the live show right in front of me.

"Um... Lizzie... Lizzie? LIZZIE!" I shout as I lose my patience.

She finally pushes Alex away from her. Blushing she gives me a embarrassed smile.

"Oh, sorry Nari. I didn't see you there" She gives a nervous chuckle whilst looking down. With her cheeks blazing red she tucks a lock of her deep brown hair behind her ear.

My sweet little Elizabeth has always been shy and innocent... well up until she met Alex two years ago when we started college.

Me and Lizzie met when I was in year 6 and with her in year 5. She had bumped into a older girl in the playground when going back in from break time.

Unfortunately it had to be the biggest bully in my year that she bumped into. Amy. Good thing I stepped in when I did or else things could have gone badly for her.

Just as Amy had started to push Lizzie around, I grabbed her wrist and shoved her to the ground. Let's just say no one messed with us after that.

Not to say I'm some really tough girl. Far from it. I just don't put up with shit. I despise bullies and wasn't going to let Amy hurt anyone especially a younger girl, who did nothing wrong.

Amy was one of these girls who had never had anyone step up to them. That little shove shocked her. She ran off crying and everyone saw me then as some bad girl not to be messed with.

Silly really. I'm not a bully but sadly after that, that's all they saw me as.

It became hard to make friends but I always had Lizzie. The one person I could talk to about anything.

She was there for me when my mum died and then when my dad went too. Mum died when I was 16. She was in the car coming home from work with my dad when someone walked into the road. My dad swerved to avoid them but hit another car driving in the other lane. The other car hit mums side and she died instantly.

My dad blamed himself and a month later, I lost him aswell.

I came home from school and went to go have a shower. When I walked in my dad was in the bath, blood flowing from his wrists and the bottle for his sleeping pills empty. I called 999 but I knew it was too late, I knew he was gone.

Lizzies family took me in after that. They already saw me as a daughter and refused for me to go live at a halfway house. I lived with them until I was 18.

I struggled to pay for a flat. With the little inheritance I had from my parents I put down a deposit and furnished the place. Saving some of the inheritance for a rainy day.

I started to work at a costa down in town. Whilst working one day, I was lost in my own little world, singing along to a song that was playing on the speakers. When I looked up from the cash machine to give the woman her change, she looked in awe. She asked if I would like to sing for her anniversary party in a few weeks time.