Lets party.

"Yah! Suga! Nari! Come out! We're celebrating!" Me and Yoongi look away from the movie and at each other. Jhope is banging away at the door and it doesn't seem like he's going to stop anytime soon.

Yoongi sighs and trots over, seeing the door open with a if-looks-could-kill glare. Jhope doesn't seem fazed by his pissed off expression and continues to bounce on the spot.

"Come on! You're going to miss out on all the fun!" He drags out the last syllable, reaching out to drag Yoongi over the threshold. Yoongi steps back and crosses his arms over his chest, refusing to let Jhope touch him.

"We're good in here. Go away." Jhope let's out a -surprisingly high- giggle. "Pabo, this involves you the most! You've got to come with us! Please?" He pouts at Yoongi but it's getting him nowhere.

"How does this involve me most? What's going on?"

"RM has managed to make business with Jungkooks brother. He's finally relented and accepted Jungkooks position here, you know how long we've been trying to get him to come around to that." Jhope is practically vibrating with energy, it's as if he's on drugs. From my position on the bed I can smell something revolting, almost like cat piss but chemical, it's making my head swim.

"That's great! Is he hooking us up with the Mephedrone?" What the fuck is Mephedrone? Jhope frantically nods his head.

"Yeah! And it's really good shit too." He sniffs at the end of his sentence. Yoongi sighs, glance at me before whispering to Jhope. Jhope whispers back but he's not as discreet as Yoongi so I manage to catch a few words. "... no.. he's... business... gone... few days..."

I can guess from those few snippets they're talking about Jimin. Yoongi looks back at me and beckons me to come closer. When I get nearer, I can see that Jhope has a ring of white powder around his nostril and his pupils are blown wide. His eyes almost looking demonic because of that. His jaw keeps clenching aswell, I can hear a tiny grinding noise coming from his smile. It's not as if he's on drugs, he is on drugs.

"Nari, we're going to spend some time with the guys. Are you okay with that? Jimin isn't going to be there." There isn't a ounce of worry in his expression so I know that I'll be safe. I shrug and Jhope let's out a scream. I jump and whip my head around, startled that we're being attacked, but when I see the smile on his face I realise it was a scream of excitement.

"Yay! Let me pick you out something for you to wear! This is going to be so much fun! We could play drinking games, dance and of course do some more M-Kat." He's speaking a mile a minute so it's hard to keep up with what he's saying. He drags me towards my room with Yoongi yelling at him to stop. Jhope doesn't listen and continues on his way, speaking complete rubbish as he does so.

__________________________

"Here! Wear this! You'll look so good!" Jhope thrusts some clothing in my arms. I mumbled a thank you and went to my ensuite to change.

I changed into the blue denim shorts and white crop top. I grumbled at having to wear such minimal clothing but I'm too scared of Jhopes erratic behaviour to refuse.

I step out of the bathroom and Jhope spins me around, clapping his hands at my appearance. "Wear your hair down and put on your converse. Then we can go." I do as he says but wonder where Yoongi is.

"Jhope, where's Yoongi gone?" He freezes at my question. "He lets you call him by his real name?" I nod and shyly look away.

"He said he wanted me to call him Yoongi..." Jhope gives me a small smile, his eyes glazed over.

"You must be very special then."

__________________________

Jhope leads me to the living area. RM, V, Jungkook, Jin and Yoongi are all seated on the floor. On the coffee table is bottles of alcohol, snacks and mirrors with small white crystals and gift cards on top.

The stench that came off of Jhope is stronger in here. It's making me dizzy but I shrug off the feeling. Jungkook and V are having a debate about fast food restaurants. I'm agreeing more with V though, KFC is better than McDonald's.

RM notices me first. His eyes are dilated like Jhopes, in fact all of theirs were like that asides from Yoongi. "Nari. It's good to see you. I trust you're feeling better?" I meekly nod and begin to walk over to Yoongi. I can feel his eyes burning right through me as he takes in my form.

"Aren't you gonna get cold wearing that?" Yoongi whispers to me.

"Jhope picked it out, I didn't want to say no." I shrug. Yoongi unzipped his hoodie and passes it to me. I look up into his eyes as a take it, I can smell the alcohol coming off of him but he seems to be sober still.

I pull on the hoodie and I'm engulfed in the smell of mint and something musky, something masculine.

"Would you like a drink" he gestures towards the array of bottles on the table. I'm not much of a drinker but I don't want to be a party pooper, so I smile and say yes.

He grabs a bottle and two shot glasses, filling them to the top. The liquid is clear and has a slight scent. He raises his glass and I clink mine against his. I slam the alcohol back, a slight burn instantly follows its path. It tastes like weak vodka, which is what I used to have the few times I went clubbing with Lizzie.

"It's not bad." I smile as I say this and his eyes twinkle in return. "Just be careful, it'll creep up on you." He chuckles out.

I turn to the rest of the group to find them staring at mine and Yoongis exchange. Slight shock marring their features, most likely due to how close together we are.

V grins and claps his hands together.

"Right, who wants to play truth or dare?"