Goodbye, Suga.

Yoongi POV

Seeing the run down building in front of me made my blood boil. All this time and she was here all along, she was trapped in this dump - if only I had known this is where she was and I'd have whisked her away, back where she belonged within seconds.

All this time and she was a mere two miles out of the range that I had been searching in.

Two fucking miles.

Without wasting another minute, I trudged through the overgrown foliage and circled the wooden shack for a way in. All the windows were boarded up so that was out of the equation, meaning the only way in was through the rotting front door. Teetering carefully to not make any sound, I tried the doorknob.

It was unlocked.

The handle continue its way around painstakingly slow, until a minuscule click was sounded. I ducked down as I pushed the door inwards, peeping in for the familiar deep red hair that belonged to Jimin.

Amongst the broken furniture and ivy that had grown through the wooden planks on the window panes, I could see that this room is vacant. During further inspection of the room, I determined that there was only two other doors and a arched doorway that separated the rest of the house. I made my way silently towards the doorway and saw it was what used to be a kitchen, obviously unused for years due to the collapsed countertop and grime encrusted sink - not even a cooker to heat up any food.

I dipped my head back around to face where the living area was and ponder over my next move. There was only one shot at this, I had to pick wisely, it was a guessing game and I'd be lucky to pick the right one. Behind either of these doors would, hopefully, hold Nari and Jimin. There was no way to try out both of them without alerting my presence to him.

A 50/50 shot.

I pulled out a coin from my pocket - left will be tails and right will be heads. I flicked it up into the air, holding my breath, praying that It doesn't clatter to the ground as I watched it twirl through the air. I caught it in my palm and opened my fingers, revealing my fate to my eager eyes.

Tails.

And with that it was decided. I carefully poised myself in-font of the left door and with everything I had, shoved my foot into it with all my weight.

The inhabitants froze. Jimin was laying atop of some old cardboard without a care in the world, his eyes trained onto the other figure in the room, waiting for her to react.

Nari was stilled across the room, beautiful blue eyes wide and mouth agape. The dress I remember admiring her in before the club, now hung down lifelessly across her flesh, with no curves to fill it anymore. Her golden hail of hair was limp and dirty. Cheeks hollowed and eyes sunken. Any part of her that was showing skin was covered in filth or wounds that were untreated to.

Her image was shocking when compared to the Nari I last saw.

I staggered towards her, my hand outstretched to feel her again.

The sound of a gun cocking brought me back to reality and I stopped in my endeavour, bringing my attention back to Jimin who had risen.

"Suga." The name was made a joke from the crazed mans lips, as he watched mine and Nari's exchange with a pointed gun in my direction. "What brings you here?" With his slight head tilt, I felt anger edge under my skin.

"You know damn well why I'm here!" I spat at him, feeling my face twist into a scowl. He just laughed at me, mocking my ego.

"Ah! Suga the night in shining armour. Come to save the damsel in distress? Hah. Why can't you just leave us be? Can't you see she's happy with me?" His words were deluded, as if he truly believed what he was saying.

"Happy? Look at her! She's not even healthy! This is what a happy person looks like to you?!" He turned towards Nari and lazily dragged his gaze up her body, infuriating me further.

"She looks fucking good to me. Beautiful. Loved. She looks like she's mine." I gritted my teeth, as he gave me a Cheshire Cat grin.

"You say it like she's your property, she's not yours! And she never will be!" His grin slid right off his face in that moment, leaving a grim, tight line in its wake.

I saw his finger twitch on the trigger of his gun and remembered my own, which was now abandoned at my feet that I must have dropped in shock without realising.

"She's mine. I won't let you take her from me. She LOVES me." He punctuated his words by hitting at his chest with his free hand.

"You're deluded! She doesn't love you. How could she ever love a maniac who forced himself on her?!" After I shouted those words, instant regret over washed me as he gripped his gun even tighter.

"Goodbye, Suga."

He pulled the trigger and I closed my eyes waiting for death to come.

But it never did.

A thud of a body hitting the floor shook my soul and I opened my eyes to see my whole world lying still on the ground. The air was knocked out of my lungs as I gazed at the love of my life before me.

Nari took the bullet for me.

My eyes filled with fluid and in my last bouts of rage, I reached down for my gun and shot at Jimin who seemed to be struggling to believe what he saw as-well. I didn't even bother to check on him, my only focus being on the selfless woman on the floor.

"No." I tumbled down on the ground next to her and my skin made contact with hers for the first time in a month.

"No. No. NO! Nari? Please, no. Oh god, please no." My words were slurred and my heart was broken.

I clung to her frail body, rocking us backwards and forwards, brushing back loose hairs around her dainty face. Her scent broke through the disgusting one I had become accustomed to in my short time here. It was pure Nari and I inhaled deeply, imbedding it into my memory.

Footsteps were sounded through the building. RM and Jhope rounded the corner to the face the scene I held.

"Suga? We heard gun shots and- " Jhope's words paused as he took in the despair around me. His and RM's faces mirrored looks of horror at the destruction in the tiny room.

"Please. Help me." I pleaded to them - to anyone, with tears running down my face and sobs tearing at my vocal cords. 

No shame in my emotions, whilst I begged for some salvation.

"Please. Don't let her go."