Call me, Suga.

Pain.

Blinding pain that engulfs my head is the first thing I feel when I come to. What the fuck is going on? I slowly open my eyes only to snap them shut again. The bright lights in the room are causing my head to shoot sharp stabs through my skull.

Going at a snails pace this time I manage to open my eyes. A loud groan erupts from my dry throat. I see a man casually leaning against the wall in front of me.

"What the fucking is going on?!" I shriek ignoring the pain in my head. "Who the fuck are you?! Why am I here? What have you done to me?!" I fire question after question at the blonde haired man, jumping up from the uncomfortable bed I was laying on. I'm subconsciously speaking in English during my rant, after having been more accustomed to the language that I had lived with using for so long.

His gaze narrows on me as I stand screaming at him. "SHIT DOWN!" he demands with broken English. His voice is deep. I refuse his request and stay standing, continuing to scream at him. "I say shit down!" He's loosing his patience, I can see it in his dark eyes. The door swings open to reveal a shorter, muscular male. He latched his eyes on me and gives a big smile, his eyes disappearing as he does so.

"Excuse me! You okay?" His hair. It's maroon in colour.

" YOU! Why am I here? What do you want?" I begin throwing questions at the new person instead. His eyes are glowing in delight as I redirect my attention on him. I'm speaking in Korean now, realising that my English is not helpful at this current moment in time.

"Hello, to you too. How are you feeling? You got hit pretty hard. Sorry about that, Kookie doesn't know his own strength." The big smile on his face was replaced with a smaller one, remorse oozing from expression.

"Why am I here?" I ask once again, calmer this time.

"That's not for me to say, the boss is going to come speak to you soon." Just then a knock sounded on the door and a purple headed man strolled in.

"You're up. I bet you're wondering who we are." I nod. "My name is RM, I'm the leader of this gang. Over there..." he points to the blonde. "Is V and this is Jimin" Jimin gives me a little wave as he is introduced.

"You've seen something you shouldn't have. We wanted to make sure you kept that pretty mouth of yours shut so that's why we bought you here."

Seen what? I don't understand.

"What do you mean? I didn't see anything?!" I start to get hysterical again and begin pacing around the room.

"Calm down, we're not going to hurt you. Well, we will if you don't tell us what you were doing. Why were you snooping in on our gang business? We've seen that you've rented a place recently here in Seoul. Did someone send you here?." What gang business? I only came here to see my grandpa.

"I don't know what you're talking about! I'm just visiting Seoul. I didn't see anything!" I decide not to mention my grandpa, I'm not bringing him into this.

"It's a bit of a coincidence that you come to Seoul and then you get caught spying on us." His calm exterior is chilling. There's no emotion in his whole being.

"I swear I just came for a visit! I'm not spying on anyone!" I don't know what he's expecting me to say, I'm innocent!

"Fine, if you're not going to talk willingly, we'll have to step it up a notch." I shiver, my bones are seeping with cold as I wonder what he means.

RM nods to the other two before they all exit. Oh fuck no. Nari... what have you gotten yourself into now?.

I take this time to look around me. I'm in a tiny room with a small, worn down cot in the corner that I'd awoken upon. Stained white walls are empty. What are those stains from? No windows. And only one door. Fuck.

I wait for around 10 minutes until the door slams open again. A male around 5ft 9in in height stands before me. His hair is dyed a mint green colour, that is haloing his dark, almost black eyes. They stand out strikingly against his snowy skin. He has a button nose, pointed ears and a strong jawline. But what makes my heart very nearly stop beating, is the evil smirk fashioned on his pouty lips.

No.

It's them. It's the murderers. I thought I'd gotten away. How did they find me?

"W-Who are you?" I never usually stutter but I'm consumed with fear.

His smirk grows wider.

"You can call me, Suga."

And then he steps in, closing the door behind him.