Bonus Chapter.

V POV

V POV

"Oh fuck! Oppa!"

Nari's voice is husky and clear at the same time, for a moment I'm stunned.

"Well it sounds like someone found their voice." I say to myself, seeing as I'm standing in the corridor on my own.

Good to know she's getting better, finally.

I carry on my way past Suga's door and hastily knock onto the one next to it. A meek come in is heard on the other side, so I shove my way through the door. Kookie is perched upon his bed, fidgeting and clearly uncomfortable. His strong eyebrows are furrowed, covered slightly by his parted fringe. His bottom lip is pouted outwards and are inviting me for a kiss. The temptation is strong, but I restrain myself from doing something to make Kookie uncomfortable.

During the event at the nightclub, the day Nari was stolen and Jin was stabbed, I had finally made my move on Jungkook. The alcohol had boosted my confidence, giving me that push to make the first move.

The chemistry was electric, I can still feel the music pulsing and his hips moving to the beat. Our lips were like magnets, attracted to each other and difficult to separate.

Then the moment was gone as soon as RM rushed up to us and we were pushed into action.

Our time spent in Busan was awkward at first, luckily though the tension was gone after a few day and the kiss was never mentioned. Although I do wonder if he still realises my lingering stares or longing sighs.

"You alright? You look like you're gonna shit yourself." It was meant as a joke but Jungkook's cheeks flare up a delicious shade of rose. I quirk an eyebrow, pondering why that ignited such a reaction from him.

He looks like a kid that's been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.  

I examine him closely. His shoulders are visibly taught under his white tee shirt; eyes darting around, landing on anything but me and he's clutching his blanket in a death grip on his lap.

Looking even closer I can see a slight bulge under the blanket.

So I really did catch him with his hand in the cookie jar- or should I say Kookie jar.

I smirk briefly before displaying, what I hope to be, a innocent look upon my face. Slowly prowling my way across the room.

"Do you need any help at all?"

His eyes flash up to meet mine, he flinches when my gaze unwaveringly holds his. I'm right in front of him now, close enough that I can smell the soap that lingers on his skin.

Looking at him now, no one would ever be able to guess he killed people for a living. Then again, looks can be deceiving.

"Wuh- what do you mean?" He stutters in reply, his cute bunny teeth nibbling on his bottom lip.