Daydreaming.

Nari POV

As I lay there in his arms, I wonder about how my life would have went if I never went back to Korea.

All of them are unrealistic now and unreachable, but it doesn't stop me from daydreaming, as each one sounds better than the last and each one sounds better than the reality I am faced with now.

Maybe I would have taught vocal lessons for children and young adults, living in a one bedroom flat above a studio where I taught said people...

Or

Maybe I would have become a famous singer - performing in front of thousands of fans, flitting from city and country playing my music for those willing to listen...

Or

Maybe I'd have met a nice man- settled down in the suburbs with a comfortable job, a few children and a pet dog...

But then I wouldn't have met Yoongi.

It would have been for the best if I hadn't have met him, but I don't regret that I did. Even though I am in the arms of a psychopath right now, the same one the helped to kidnap me and lead me to Yoongi, I still can't regret having known him and the other dangerous men, that I'd foolishly or not, call friends.

Thinking back on it, me and Yoongi never actually knew each other fully, but it's like there was a magnet that had drawn me to him. God that sounds like a cringey, cliché fanfiction. He was the one I wanted these arms to belong to, instead of the man who is likely to become my murderer. But as time went on my hope for that to happen started to dim.

Instead of living a happily ever after, I'm going to die a twenty year old girl with unfulfilled dreams and a shattered spirit.

Without making a sound, I move out of Jimin's hold at a snails speed and make my way across the room to the tiny sink to quench my parched throat.

I risk a small glance at Jimin, hoping my interruption hasn't upset him. He just stares at my every movement with crazy, love filled eyes. I fail to see why he chose me as his obsession, but I hate him with every part of my being that he did.

I take my time by the tap, not wanting to go back and have him touching me again. Just as I take a step back towards him, the door flys open from the force of a powerful kick.

In my malnourished body, my mind has trouble comprehending that I'm not daydreaming - but that this is the reality I have been accustomed to, being broken by someone I never thought I'd get to see again.

He's here.

Yoongi is here.