Seoul.

I sigh. Why the fuck is packing so hard?. Done. Fuck this shit, I'm out.

I finally finished packing all the clothes I need for a few weeks in Seoul. God knows how long I'll actually be there for but if I need anything I'll just have to get it in Korea.

I packed 4 hoodies, 8 of my favourite tops, light wash jeans, black jeans, 3 pairs of legging - so comfy -, sweat pants, black converse, black timberlands and loads panties and bras.

Perfect.

I decided to just get toiletries there, so all that's left to do is pack my carry on.

Great.

I grab my black backpack filling it with my laptop, headphones, chargers, wallet, passport, tickets and my notebook.

The week had passed quickly and relatively easy considering it was the last week before summer break. Not like it's gonna be a wild one for me. But at least I get to see my grandpa and Aunt. Also I get to spend some time with Lizzie without Alex attached to her tits like a newborn baby.

"Lizzie! Are you ready? We gotta go!" I call down the corridor trying to drag my suitcase, which is a struggle with my 5ft 3in body.

"Coming!" I see her trying to pull along two suitcases and a giant yellow carry on bag.

"Hold on... you know we're going going for a few weeks, right? We're not actually moving there." Lizzie rolls her eyes and huffs.

"I know but I don't know any Korean! What if I need something? Can you imagine how that will go? I have trouble speaking to people in England, I dread to think how it'll go in Seoul." I snigger at her being dramatic, it's not like she won't have me to help her.

"Yah! I'm gonna be there, don't worry about a thing." Giving a wink, I rush out of our flat and help the unfortunate taxi driver pack our luggage into the trunk.

Me and Lizzie catch up on things we did this week on the way to London airport. It's about a hour or so drive away so we spend it giggling and gossiping.

When we arrive we have to rush to get to our flight on time. Quickly going through terminal and customs, we manage to get on the plane. Right on time.

We settle into our economy seat and try to get comfortable. This fucking sucks. Ah well, I turn to Lizzie to see her already asleep with her mouth hanging open.

Putting my headphone on, I drift off to sleep.

___________________________

"Excuse me. Miss? We've arrived in Seoul." The stewardess gives me a fake bright smile when I open my eyes. I feel bad that she has to force that, her cheeks must be hurting.

I mumble a thank you. I see Lizzie already up getting our carry on luggage. Making our way out of the plane I take a deep breath of fresh air. I always feel the need to do this after being inside somewhere for a while.

After getting our suitcase we venture outside the airport. We locate our taxi and give the address to the flat that I've rented out. It's expensive but necessary.

Once we arrive I look around in amazement. Not too shabby. There's a roomy living area with a orange three seater sofa, large flat screen tv,  polished walnut coffee table and side table. Multiple abstract paintings adorned on the light grey walls.