Pathetic.

It was quiet. Awkwardly quiet.

Yoongi hadn't said a word since we came to the training room. The only noise that filled the space was skin hitting each other as I was thrown about the room and my grunts of pain. He wasn't going easy on me anymore and I'm sure I am going to have bruises tomorrow.

I was exhausted but I refused to show it. I didn't want to show how weak I felt, I want him to see me as strong. I am sick and tired of being a damsel in distress. I'm tired of being seen as a vulnerable little girl.

I must get better.

But even with that in mind, Yoongi gets the upper hand. He's a lot stronger than he looks. He effortlessly fights my small self as I throw punch after punch. I have sweat flowing out of every pore, whilst he barely even has a hair out of place.

"You need to do better than this if you want to survive in this gang." Those are the first words he's said to me since beginning. It makes me feel like I'm not good enough. It just proves my thoughts of being so pathetic. It's no wonder he doesn't see me as more than a acquaintance. I shake away the thoughts. Why do I think like that anyway? It's not like I fancy him...

With his words causing frustration in me, I pounce again. This time he doesn't even have to left a finger for me to fall to the floor. My sock clad feet cause me to slip on the wooden floorboards and I fall down, hard. Unfortunately he stepped forward at the same time and my feet tangle with his and he comes down with me. The wind is knocked out of my lungs with his weight knocking into my person.

I struggle to breathe as I look up at his bewildered expression, centimetres away from my face. His legs are untwined with mine. Chest pressed firmly against my breasts. His hands are next to my head, holding himself up slightly so he doesn't completely crush me. His scent is invading my senses, it's pure Yoongi and I love it.

Love it?

"Shit." I rasp once my breath returns. He must assume I say it because I'm struggling to breathe, but it's not the reason why. I can feel a migraine coming on as I come to the alarming conclusion that...

like Min Yoongi.