Guilty.

I sit quietly, watching the three men converse and laugh together. They don't pay much notice to me asides from a meek apology from Jungkook for knocking me out. It's surprising that when he's doing business he can be deadly and confident, but when he's around women he clams up. Would be cute if I didn't know how dangerous he is.

My stomach let's out a loud rumble and I can't control my reddening cheeks. All three men turn to me.

"I'm so sorry! I forgot to ask if you were hungry! Jin Hyung is out though. Give me a minute, I'll cook you something." Jhope races out of the room and returns 10 minutes later with a plate of food and class full of liquid.

"Here you go. I made you a hamburger." He passed me the plate. "AND SPRITE." Jhope adds the last part so bluntly that I can't help the snort of laughter that unattractively escapes me.

Vs face breaks out in a huge rectangular grin and joins in with me. Jungkook smiles, shaking his head at the older man.

Someone clears their throat behind me and I turn to see Jimin. When we lock eyes his full lips turn up in a smirk.

"Hey. I'm glad to see you up... and fully clothed." He sends me wink and my cheeks flame up once again. The other men look at us confused.

"What's that meant to mean hyung?" The blonde man next to me asks.

"Didn't you hear? Miss Song completely freaked out on Jin when he tried to clean her wound because she thought that he was trying to feel her up." His eyes are filled with merriment at the memory.

Jungkook snorts whilst Jhope looks with sympathy. "You have no need to worry about that. Jin hyung is the softest one out of us all. That and he is the only one that isn't involved in the darker side of our job. He usually cooks and does any medical treatment we need. That's why he was sent to you to fix up your leg. He'd never hurt you intentionally."

I look away from Jhope. I'm unable to face his seriousness that is a vast difference to from his cheerful expression moments before. Why am I starting to feel guilty. Although it's most likely understandable as to why I reacted the way I did, I made a mental memo to apologise to him when we next meet.

Bowing my head in shame, I then feel someone place a single finger under my chin and tilt my head up. Jimins eyes are soft as he searches my own.

"Hey, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel bad. I completely get why you acted like that. This must be a lot for you to take in with being brought here so suddenly."

I sniffle and nod, thinking about everything that's happened in the last however long I've been here.

"How long have I been here exactly?."

"Well... you were knocked out for a half a day until you had uh... your meeting with Suga. It's been six hours since we had to sedate you." Wow. A lot has happened in less than 24 hours.

"Okay. I'm sorry you had to do that. I don't know what got into me. I feel silly now."

Jimin shakes his head at my apology. "Please don't apologise. It's not silly at all, like I said I understand why you did that." I can't help but feel thankful for his kind words. His honest eyes put me at ease.

It's then I'm reminded that we're not alone. Jungkook and V stand and head towards the exit. "Anyway we've got to get going. We've got some business to attend to." Vs deep voice explains and he gives me a beautiful smile as they make their leave.

Jimin takes Vs place next to me and Jhope asks if I'd like to join them play video games.

"Uh... I'm not any good at games. Maybe I should just watch you guys play." They look at each other and shrug, starting up a game of black ops.

I smile as I watch them interact. They're like brothers and I wonder how long they've been in this gang.

I laugh as Jhope impersonates the sounds of the gun and Jimin let's out a shriek when he gets killed for the 10th time.

We're all laughing and having such a good time that I forget why I'm actually here.

That is until Suga comes in.

___________________________

A/N this chapter is a bit shorter than I had hoped it would be and not a lot as happened. The next chapter will be more exciting... I promise ✌️