Please.

Yoongi POV

"Jimin. He took Nari."

After hearing those words my blood ran cold. I sent a quick text to RM, hoping he'd see it and come quickly.

Luckily he did and within minutes he arrived, out of breath and clutching his chest. He took one look at Jin and instantly rushed to his side.

"Go. Find her, I'm gonna help Jin."

I didn't need to be told twice and left them. I took one last look at the man bleeding on the floor and hoped this wasn't the last time I'd see him.

It was raining outside.

Fitting weather for my sullen mood.

I promise. I will find you, Nari.

Four weeks later.

I slumped down on the sofa. After a long day of searching all of Seoul again, I was exhausted. Anywhere that we knew Jimin frequently visited we were keeping watch of, but there's been no sign of him. Kookie and V we're down in Busan, doing the same thing as I was but in Jimin's hometown.

Again, no sign of him or Nari.

RM has been nursing Jin back to health. Turns out he's actually pretty skilled with medical things and managed to stabilise Jin before it got worse. Jin lost a lot of blood but luckily he saved him in time. He told everyone that Jin will take around 6 weeks to recover and then will be back with us.

Jhope has taken over RM's job whilst he's away. There's only so much he can do though, without the men to deal the merchandise. The customers are getting restless.

I was snapped out of my musing by my phone buzzing with a incoming call.

"It's Suga. What do you want?"

"We've found him." Jisoo's voice stated.

BlackPink has been monitoring all security footage around Seoul for any glimpse of Jimin or Nari.

I perked up in my seat, eager to finally have a lead on Nari's location.

"Where?."

__________________________

I sped down the highway with Jisoo's voice ringing through the cars speaker system.

"We saw him standing outside a convenience store. Looking back at old footage it seems he had visited there often in the last few weeks. I'm shocked we didn't see him sooner but looking at him it's no wonder we over looked him in the videos. He doesn't look like himself anymore, he looks like he's ages 10 years. He hid himself in filthy clothes and a old cap. Nothing like the usual well presented, charming guy I'm used to."

"Yeah, can we have enough talk about how attractive he usually is please." I snap.

"Right, Sorry. Anyway, we went to the location the next day at the time he usually goes. We wanted to make sure it was him before we contacted you, we didn't want to get any hopes up with false information. So we went and saw it was in fact him and bugged his car. We've tracked him down to a run down building on the outskirts of town."

"Brilliant. I'm heading there now."

"You're not going alone are you? He's dangerous at the moment, there's no way to predict what he might do."

"I've got to get her out of there. Dangerous or not, I'm getting her back. Even if I die trying."

"Be careful. I can't stop you, so I'm not going to try to talk you out of this."

"That's very wise of you." I muttered in reply.

I followed the long highway out of the city, watching the high buildings turn into farmlands.

It's autumn now, so instead of seeing the greenery I've been accustomed to most of this year, I'm seeing burnt oranges and soft browns instead.

It's beautiful. It makes me long for Nari even more, she would love to see the picturesque views I see. I remember her saying once this is her favourite season and I plan to share many autumns with her when she returns to me.

My weak heart beats faster and stronger as I near the place I've been directed to by Jisoo.

I grip the steering wheel tighter and speed faster once I reach the country lanes. Breaking every speed limit in the area and narrowly avoiding crashing as I make sharp turns.

"Make another right and follow the road. There will be a run down shack after half a mile. That's where they are."

"Alright." I slow down my reckless speeding once I see the run down Ford Fiesta and pull up a small distance away, behind some overgrown shrubbery.

My heart is in my throat, whilst attaching a knife to my leather belt and reaching to grab my handgun from under the passengers seat. I make sure it's fully loaded and keep it securely gripped in my right hand.

I'm not a religious person. Finding the notion of a man in the sky who controls our happily ever after, depending on whether we're 'good' or 'bad', ridiculous. I find myself, for the first time in my life, sending a prayer to anyone and anything that she's still alive. Just in hope that if there is a god, they'll help us.

To anyone who is listening.

Please.

Let me find her.

Let her be alive.

I can't live without her.

She's my happiness.

Please.

Let me love her.

For once I want to just feel love.

And I can't if she's gone.

She's everything.

Please.

_______________________

A/N 2k views!!! OMG you guys!!! Thank you soo sooo much!!! :D