Breakfast.

We reach Yoongis room and he softly places me down on his bed. I've sobered up a tad now, although my heart is still racing from the scene from back with the others. Yoongi steps back and a silence takes over the room, an awkward silence.

"Look, Nari... what I said back there, I meant that you're mine to take care of. Not mine in that... you know way. It sounded weird, so I thought I'd clear that up." I don't know why but my heart aches slightly when he says this.

I know he couldn't have meant anything else but this, so I don't understand why my mind lead me to believe otherwise.

"It's okay, I know what you meant. You couldn't have been talking about anything else."

And it's true, how could he. I'm... me. With eyes too big for my face, small mouth but with thick lips and a nose a bit too podgy at the end. Also my figure doesn't fit into what Koreans found beautiful; my breast were slightly too large, also wide hips and a waist too small in comparison to my other assets. I was curvy and short. Not slim with long, toned legs. I'm considered abnormal to what Yoongi was accustomed to growing up.

Yoongi gives me a small smile. He turns to the bathroom, presumably to wash up before bed. "Thank you for understanding. I should have worded it better but I'm glad you didn't misunderstand me."

That really hurts me. The way he says it is as if the idea of him meaning that he wanted me to be his is disturbing. Like it's a ridiculous thing to even discuss.

Being in England I wasn't the girl that anyone admired either. I've had a few people say I was 'pretty' but never had anyone pursue me in a romantic way. The only things that I knew I had that were good features, were my piercing crystal blue eye colour and clear skin. For the British people they could tell I wasn't fully Caucasian, my eyes were cat like due to my high cheekbones, although I had a double eyelid they could sense a difference. That and my skin tone that was olive, not something the general British population adorned.

No matter where I went, I was just too foreign.

I quickly changed into some pyjamas. Something that I made sure was stored in Yoongis bedroom. Then patiently waited for the bathroom to be free.

Yoongi stepped out and no words were exchanged as I walked past him. I washed my face and brushed my teeth, all ready for a full nights rest.

Yoongi was already asleep when I reentered, so I made my way under the covers as quietly as I could.

I waited and waited. But I just couldn't sleep.

__________________________

Yoongi stirred besides me, so I quickly shut my eyes and feigned sleep to avoid speaking to him. I felt the bed dip down next to me and hot breath wash over my face. What is he doing? I could feel his gaze burning through me. Is he... staring at me? I begin to feel uncomfortable. Devoid of any makeup he most likely could see any imperfection I had on my skin.

Just when I was about to open my eyes, he let out a long sigh. I fidget slightly and he must have noticed because all the weight on his side disappears, leaving the bed to wobble in his wake.

I stretch, putting all my lack acting of acting skills into this moment. I seems to be working so far, so I continue. I slowly open one eye and peek out into the room. He's nowhere to be seen.

All my dramatic effort for nothing.

Begrudgingly I get up and allow my aching muscles to lead me to the top of the draws. I search through my pile of clothing on top to find something suitable to wear. I decide on simple black leggings, white tee and grey pullover hoodie. I then trudge over to the bathroom, it's empty so Yoongi must have left the room straight after he awoke.

After I've completed my morning routine, my stomach roars for attention. Food. Must have food.

I hesitate before deciding to go to the kitchen, my stomach making the decision for me.

"Good morning, Nari!" Jin greets me in a frilly white apron, his eyes raking over my worn out physique. "Hungover?" I'm not but I nod my head anyway, not wanting to explain the real reason for my appearance.

"Come. I'll make you breakfast." I begin to refuse but he's already whizzing around the kitchen area. Soon enough I smell the aroma of something I haven't smelt since home.

"Is that a fry up you're making?"

"I thought you'd want something you're more familiar with. So I present to you, your 'full English' breakfast made by mr worldwide handsome." I snort a laugh at his description of himself, but stop when a massive plate of steaming food is placed in-front of me.

Crispy bacon, sausages, eggs, baked beans (how he got these in Korea I have no idea), grilled tomatoes, mushrooms and hash browns fill the dish.

"Wow. Thank you so much! This looks great!" I beam and he gives me a massive plump smile in return.

Yoongi walks in as I'm taking the first mouthful. His hair is wet, so he must have showered. He's avoiding me. He notices my presence and grabs a apples before leaving again.

Jin notices the tension and looks at me in concern. "Did you two fight?" I don't know. Did we?

I shake my head and continue eating. "No" A subtle hinted reply that I don't want to talk about Yoongi.

Unfortunately, that doesn't stop Jin from trying.

"It doesn't seem that way. If you want to talk about it my ears are here for you. I know we don't know each other that well, but I'd like you to think of me as a friend. I know we aren't at the moment, but with time I'd like us to be." His statement is genuine, the truth Serling through his words.

I smile at in with gratitude. Thankful to have someone else to fall back on. 

"I'd like that too."